Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 11 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

1 minute ago, Kris Boyd said:

I have been a Scotland fan, for well over 40 years and always will be, I am going no where. You will never win, It is our national team too and a minority of haters will never drive the majority of us out as hard as you try. According to your own "TAMB" poll taken a few years ago, we still make up far more of the support than any other group with Celtic coming a distant 2nd. Probably why you feel comfortable dishing out abuse and calling people huns on a small message board, safe behind your keyboard where you get backing from other "outed" haters like vanderaark. Doubt very much that you do it when you are amongst the regular Scotland support.

I think you forgot to add "No Surrender - Rule Britannia - WATP - GSTQ"

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

I have been a Scotland fan, for well over 40 years and always will be, I am going no where. You will never win, It is our national team too and a minority of haters will never drive the majority of us out as hard as you try. According to your own "TAMB" poll taken a few years ago, we still make up far more of the support than any other group with Celtic coming a distant 2nd. Probably why you feel comfortable dishing out abuse and calling people huns on a small message board, safe behind your keyboard where you get backing from other "outed" haters like vanderaark. Doubt very much that you do it when you are amongst the regular Scotland support.

There's no way you are over 40:lol:

10 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

You've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. I'd be willing to put money on you posting a link on FF or RM  so you can show your deluded pals that the bad Aberdeen fan targets rangers fans. 

Totally outed mate, condoning abuse of fellow Scotland supporters based on the club they support and the best you can do is bring it back to the Rangers stereotype again. You have completely shown yourself up for what you are by your answer to my question but I have made a fool of myself because you say so? :lol::lol: This is so easy, I am actually feeling sorry for you. You must face some special challenges if you think I look foolish after our exchange. Does your carer know that you are on mate? 

Just now, Kris Boyd said:

Totally outed mate, condoning abuse of fellow Scotland supporters based on the club they support and the best you can do is bring it back to the Rangers stereotype again. You have completely shown yourself up for what you are by your answer to my question but I have made a fool of myself because you say so? :lol::lol: This is so easy, I am actually feeling sorry for you. You must face some special challenges if you think I look foolish after our exchange. Does your carer know that you are on mate? 

Please just go away now. There's a good lad.

Your friends on FF or RM will be missing you.

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

, Aye ET, we must all be the same. FF and RM represent all Rangers supporters. No chance that any of us could be non bigoted lovers of the Scotland team. :wacko:

It has been a slice gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) but I have a game to watch and a team to support .... SCOTLAND! I will leave those of you who hate Rangers more than you love Scotland to get on with your obsession. It has been fun wrestling with the intellectual giants that are ET and vaderaark :D

27 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Image result for cant we all get along

oh yeah. :wub: 

Let's feel the love. 

Love you Mr Bongo (despite your clinton'esque leanings). :love:

Now lets love Rangers. Cootchie cootchie coo ya mad hun babby omen damien feck. :love::love: 

C'mon people let's get the love goin here.

On 10/10/2016 at 0:24 PM, Parklife said:

After the cup final he went to the referee and told him that he had been assaulted a Hibs fan. The referee told him to stop being a "grass". 

Didn't it come out that this was made up?

(much the same as the fake facts that Sky fell for about the Red Imps- their pitch being used for metal detecting and such?)

4 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

You really push the boundaries of imbecility.

Aww that's nice. We should get together for a romantic candlelit dinner sometime :wub:

4 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

It has been a slice gentlemen (and I use the term loosely) but I have a game to watch and a team to support .... SCOTLAND! I will leave those of you who hate Rangers more than you love Scotland to get on with your obsession. It has been fun wrestling with the intellectual giants that are ET and vaderaark :D

Now you'll have plenty of nice tales to tell tomorrow then on FF or down the orange lodge no doubt.

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

oh yeah. :wub: 

Let's feel the love. 

Love you Mr Bongo (despite your clinton'esque leanings). :love:

Now lets love Rangers. Cootchie cootchie coo ya mad hun babby omen damien feck. :love::love: 

C'mon people let's get the love goin here.

I'm all about the love. I can forgive and move on. Nothing would make me happier than to see a Scotland support as one :wub:

18 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Let him have his "win" 

at his age he's not the type of person who will change now, a completely lost cause who cannot be reasoned with.

his poor family must be pining for some time with him though.

im off to watch the match and send some hate filled messaged to my Rangers supporting pals

Edited by vanderark14

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Aww that's nice. We should get together for a romantic candlelit dinner sometime :wub:

Now you'll have plenty of nice tales to tell tomorrow then on FF or down the orange lodge no doubt.

I love you too ET, I'll tell the boys you are asking fur them:wub:

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Let him have his "win" 

at his age he's not the type of person who will change now, a completely lost cause who cannot be reasoned with.

im off to watch the match and send som what's filled messaged to my Rangers supporting pals

:lol::lol: Enjoy the match, I hope we are both cheering at the end of it. Said my piece and got it off my chest, I'm all about the love now :wub:

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Let him have his "win" 

im off to watch the match and send some hate filled messaged to my Rangers supporting pals

I'm not sure anyone is 'winning' here, from what I've read :D

3 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

I'm not sure anyone is 'winning' here, from what I've read :D

Agreed, I'll hold my hand up,  I should have left it ages ago but a combination of a hangover, shit week and work and personal abuse for posing a question got the better of me.

3 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Your upset because Rangers are being criticised and you think they are above criticism.

Bet if we were having a critical discussion on Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs or Hearts you'd join in.

Intelligent response. Whataboutery and nothing else.

You're essentially proving his point for him.

36 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

You really are an idiot, aren't you?

I'm assuming you believe all Aberdeen fans are tight, sheep shagging farmers then?