Scotland fans booing their own players - Page 10 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scotland fans booing their own players

GRBear

1 minute ago, Larky Masher said:

Will that get you onto a second page?

no, thats me up to half way down the first page

All I have now is my name and my TAMB achievements. I might add in that I'm the chief rangers fan attackerĀ if the future boss is a celtic fan, that'll surely get me the job?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

no, thats me up to half way down the first page

All I have now is my name and my TAMB achievements. I might add in that I'm the chief rangers fan attackerĀ if the future boss is a celtic fan, that'll surely get me the job?

It's a start but I'd use Hun attacker rather rangers fans and "they" like that sort of thing.

43 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

1 hour ago you said you have precious time to spend with family instead of trawling through this site.............for the last hour you have continued to reply to me and others so you obviously do have time. During that time you could have easily ended the debate by providing proof that I have attacked rangers fans for yearsĀ :lol:.Ā 

if others feel the same way I am sure they are big enough to come out and say it. The truth is that you and the others who have had a go Ā at me on this thread have nothing to back up your accusations of an anti rangers feeling among the Scotland support. Do you genuinely expect me to be to be nice to you when your first ever reply to me was personal abuse?Ā 

in short, you made up lies and can't back up your point.

I stand by what I said, you troll and harass Rangers supporters or anyone who defends the club on this site.Ā Someone called you a cockend in this thread, you could not even respond to that without bringing Rangers into it.

But for arguments sake lets look at 2 other posts on this thread. You have Armitage Shanks justifying the treatmentment Rangers fans because their club "cheated and have yet to apologize" and Ersats Thistle associating a Scotland supporter with the "frothing at the mouth orange bigots" on Rangers Media because of the club he supports. Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

Ā 

1 minute ago, Kris Boyd said:

I stand by what I said, you troll and harass Rangers supporters or anyone who defends the club on this site.Ā Someone called you a cockend in this thread, you could not even respond to that without bringing Rangers into it.

But for arguments sake lets look at 2 other posts on this thread. You have Armitage Shanks justifying the treatmentment Rangers fans because their club "cheated and have yet to apologize" and Ersats Thistle associating a Scotland supporter with the "frothing at the mouth orange bigots" on Rangers Media because of the club he supports. Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

:rollsmile:Ā :rollsmile:Ā :rollsmile:

A classic example of hun permarage.

Go on put us all on "the list" then.Ā 

Can't stand the slightest criticism of of his wee club.

Ā 

Ā 

you've just trolled through these postsĀ again so you must have time to find where I have attacked people you keep repeating this but have nothing to back it up. you're being shown up to be a liar

Thats almost 2 hours of precious family time you have missed because you apparently can't be bothered to trawl the site to prove that I am this rangers fan abuser.

Just now, ErsatzThistle said:

Hun is it? Funny how on here some posters get to decide if "Hun" is offensive to Protestants or Rangers supporters. Do others get to decide if "Fenian" is offensive to Catholics or Celtic supporters. Do others get to decide if the 'N" word is offensive to black people? The term "Hun" was used in Northern Ireland by IRA murder squads to describe protestants. Kill all Huns (KAH) was regularly painted on walls during the troubles and following executions of protestants. A banner with KAH was recently displayed at the most recent old firm game. So yes, given the history,Ā I think it is sectarian and find it offensive. It is not the people who use the term against others that get to chose if it is offensive. It is the people who are called the name. To state otherwise is a massive double standard and inexcusable.Ā 

5 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

What happened to the rangers fans? They were never the ones for playing the victim card like this. they always said this was the Celtic fans game

7 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ā 

you've just trolled through these postsĀ again so you must have time to find where I have attacked people you keep repeating this but have nothing to back it up. you're being shown up to be a liar

Thats almost 2 hours of precious family time you have missed because you apparently can't be bothered to trawl the site to prove that I am this rangers fan abuser.

No i did not even look back, I have a good memory. Takes me 2 minutes at a time to come on here and respond to your crap.Ā 

Deflect, deflect, deflect. You have failed to answer the question.Ā 

Just answer the question;Ā  Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

Just now, Kris Boyd said:

Hun is it? Funny how on here some posters get to decide if "Hun" is offensive to Protestants or Rangers supporters. Do others get to decide if "Fenian" is offensive to Catholics or Celtic supporters. Do others get to decide if the 'N" word is offensive to black people? The term "Hun" was used in Northern Ireland by IRA murder squads to describe protestants. Kill all Huns (KAH) was regularly painted on walls during the troubles and following executions of protestants. A banner with KAH was recently displayed at the most recent old firm game. So yes, given the history,Ā I think it is sectarian and find it offensive. It is not the people who use the term against others that get to chose if it is offensive. It is the people who are called the name. To state otherwise is a massive double standard and inexcusable.Ā 

Did you copy and paste that from the VanguardBears blog or something ?

Christ almighty this guy is seriously obsessed with any slight criticism towards his wee team.

No i did not even look back, I have a good memory. Takes me 2 minutes at a time to come on here and respond to your crap.Ā 

Just answer the question;Ā  Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

Or else what exactly ?

Just now, Kris Boyd said:

1. How can you expect someone to dance to your tune when your first ever response to them was to abuse them?Ā 

2. How can you expect anyone to answer a question when you point blank refuse to return the same courtesy by proving your accusations? Is it because you are a liar?

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

You have Armitage Shanks justifying the treatmentment Rangers fans because their club "cheated and have yet to apologize" and Ersats Thistle associating a Scotland supporter with the "frothing at the mouth orange bigots" on Rangers Media because of the club he supports.Ā Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

The answer to this tells everyone all they need to know about the truth. Either you are someone who welcomes all to support Scotland or you are someone who condones alienating supporters based on the club they support.

2 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

You have Armitage Shanks justifying the treatmentment Rangers fans because their club "cheated and have yet to apologize" and Ersats Thistle associating a Scotland supporter with the "frothing at the mouth orange bigots" on Rangers Media because of the club he supports.Ā Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it.

The answer to this tells everyone all they need to know about the truth. Either you are someone who welcomes all to support Scotland or you are someone who condones alienating supporters based on the club they support.

talking of the truth, have you found these posts where I attack, harass and abuse the rangers fans on here?

you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped in smacked you in the face.

Ā 

Just now, vanderark14 said:

talking of the truth, have you found these posts where I attack, harass and abuse the rangers fans on here?

you wouldn't know the truth if it jumped in smacked you in the face.

Ā 

Ok, so let's say you are right and I am wrong and your treatment of all Scotland supporters regardless of who they support is fair and welcoming. If that indeed is theĀ case, you should have absolutely no problem what-so-ever answering the question.

Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it?Ā :)

10 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:
5 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

Ok, so let's say you are right and I am wrong and your treatment of all Scotland supporters regardless of who they support is fair and welcoming. If that indeed is theĀ case, you should have absolutely no problem what-so-ever answering the question.

Do you condone or condemn these posts on a Scotland Supporters site? There is only 2 choices, which is it?Ā :)

Ā 

Ā it neither needs condemning or condoning. Only you see something wrong with it because you are a delusional liar.Ā 

Thats more than 2 hours of precious family time lost now, you could have ended this debate easily if you had even a shred of evidence to back up your ####ed up accusations. You accused me

Come on, finish me off..................prove to everyone on here that I harass rangers fans and anyone who backs them up, lets see it. No more arsing around, just do it o you can get back to family time

Edited by vanderark14

3 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

Oh great, now reduced to spamming the board with the same stupid question over and over again.

Some people don't have aĀ warm, rose tinted view of your club. Get over it and stop spamming.

13 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Did you copy and paste that from the VanguardBears blog or something ?

Christ almighty this guy is seriously obsessed with any slight criticism towards his wee team.

Or else what exactly ?

Is "fenian" a slight criticism to a catholic or a Celtic supporter? Is the "N" word a slight criticism to a black guy? You want to dehumanize one group of people so that they are not afforded the protection of other groups and deem that terms they find offensive are not offensive because you said so?

2 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Oh great, now reduced to spamming the board with the same stupid question over and over again.

Some people don't have aĀ warm, rose tinted view of your club. Get over it and stop spamming.

I'm done with him now, he's shown himself to be an ignorant liar.

28 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

Hun is it? Funny how on here some posters get to decide if "Hun" is offensive to Protestants or Rangers supporters. Do others get to decide if "Fenian" is offensive to Catholics or Celtic supporters. Do others get to decide if the 'N" word is offensive to black people? The term "Hun" was used in Northern Ireland by IRA murder squads to describe protestants. Kill all Huns (KAH) was regularly painted on walls during the troubles and following executions of protestants.

Ā 

Oh FFS

Here we go with the Irish history lesson.

If this is the start of this sort of pish appearing on the TAMB then I'm oot.

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Kris Boyd said:

Is "fenian" a slight criticism to a catholic or a Celtic supporter? Is the "N" word a slight criticism to a black guy? You want to dehumanize one group of people so that they are not afforded the protection of other groups and deem that terms they find offensive are not offensive because you said so?

Solution:

Go back to FollowFollow or wherever it is you originally came from. You can talk about the nasty Scotland fans there.

2 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Ā it neither needs condemning or condoning. Only you see something wrong with it because you are a delusional liar.Ā 

Thats more than 2 hours of precious family time lost now, you could have ended this debate easily if you had even a shred of evidence to back up your ####ed up accusations. You accused me

Come on, finish me off..................prove to everyone on here that I harass rangers fans and anyone who backs them up, lets see it. No more arsing around, just do it o you can get back to family time

Exactly, thank you for answering my question,Ā providing the truth and proving my point. If you "don't see anything wrong" with coming on a Scotland supporters site and singling out one club as cheats and inferring that fellowĀ Scotland supporters are "foaming at the mouth orange bigots" because of the clubĀ they support you are condoning those statements. You are saying that you don't see anything wrong with the abuse and alienationĀ of one clubs supporters from a support that is supposed to be welcoming and inclusive. What you have said in the past is now irrelevant.Ā You have totally outed yourself my friend. Sure did not take much effort on my part, you are hardly an intellectual giant. Cheerio, back to my family timeĀ :lol::lol:

Exactly, thank you for answering my question,Ā providing the truth and proving my point. If you "don't see anything wrong" with coming on a Scotland supporters site and singling out one club as cheats and inferring that fellowĀ Scotland supporters are "foaming at the mouth orange bigots" because of the clubĀ they support you are condoning those statements. You are saying that you don't see anything wrong with the abuse and alienationĀ of one clubs supporters from a support that is supposed to be welcoming and inclusive. What you have said in the past is now irrelevant.Ā You have totally outed yourself my friend. Sure did not take much effort on my part, you are hardly an intellectual giant. Cheerio, back to my family timeĀ :lol::lol:

You've done nothing but make a fool of yourself. I'd be willing to put money on you posting a linkĀ on FF or RM Ā so you can show your deluded pals that the bad Aberdeen fan targets rangers fans.Ā 

Ā 

Edited by vanderark14

9 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Solution:

Go back to FollowFollow or wherever it is you originally came from. You can talk about the nasty Scotland fans there.

I have been a Scotland fan, for well over 40 years and always will be, I am going no where. You will never win, ItĀ is our national team too and a minority of haters will never drive the majority of us out as hard as you try. According to your own "TAMB" poll taken a few years ago, we still make up far more of the support than any other group with Celtic coming a distant 2nd. Probably why you feel comfortable dishing out abuse and calling people huns on a small message board, safe behind your keyboard where you get backing from other "outed" haters like vanderaark.Ā Doubt very much that you do it when you are amongst the regular Scotland support.