New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New National Anthem For Euro2016 Ties

...or should that be regional anthem?

I suggest that instead of FoS we should have a minute's silence as our anthem. Seems more appropriate than having any No voters in the crowd sing about rising up and being a nation again.

I have no appetite for these games. Only going because I have paid for our season tickets. Can you get a refund on them?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there could be a significant collapse in the support.

It is not just the song that jars now.

I mean, what is the point of national football team if you do not even want to be a nation? Before I could kid myself we did because we had never had a vote. Now I can't.

Aww fukk it, better things to do today.

It's a great song but one to consign to the back catalogue.

I think we should petition the SFA to have no anthem played for the Georgia game, going forward we can consider a new song/tune...

did this earlier citing our feeling and reasons for dropping it , suggested scotland forever try not to go for the sarcastic . I did get the standard relevant dept will be notified blah, blah answer .

heres hoping.