TAMBers gig, Wembley - Page 10 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TAMBers gig, Wembley

Robert Mcdermott

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how about this one Ormond, he' was threatining legal action & mod 11 has responded magnificently

Board Downtime

Mod11

By Mod11
09/28/2016

We apologise to anyone inconvenienced by the downtime experienced last night - especially to anyone who thought they had been thrown off the board due to threatening legal action. The outage was due to our server providers replacing a faulty component.

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Enlighten us naughty banned chaps? Send me to work on a giggle, please? :)

Among other pish, a smug post saying that he'd been kicked off here and had put TAMB in its place by threatening legal action.

Reading between the lines he's not content with owning the Tartan Army but also wants to own facebook. 

My most recent spat with him involved me arguing with him after he questioned why myself and my mates were staying in Trnava.

Bless him, there's still plenty that value his 'exclusives' 10 minutes after the SFA have posted them on Twitter.

39 minutes ago, andymac said:

Legal action for what? 

Hes raging that his business empire's affairs have been mentioned despite being freely available in public domain.

there was a tongue in cheek reference to his company which ironically is advertised on his Facebook page.

have to admit, I thought he'd banned the TAMB from the Internet when the site stopped working last night :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

don't use facebook and generally only ever come on here to see what other folk are planning on away trips. I genuinely came on this thread to see what folk were planning and am scunnered that nearly every post is just folk slagging each other off. At the risk of getting pelters all round, Robert does seem a tad psychotic and does come across like a petulant child, however surely the rest of you can see that so why not just ignore him? Your like bairns with a stick hitting a wasps nest. Just leave him and ignore his site. Can we just no all be pals???

I await getting tag-teamed by both sides now - ouch!

1 hour ago, muthilljhog said:

don't use facebook and generally only ever come on here to see what other folk are planning on away trips. I genuinely came on this thread to see what folk were planning and am scunnered that nearly every post is just folk slagging each other off. At the risk of getting pelters all round, Robert does seem a tad psychotic and does come across like a petulant child, however surely the rest of you can see that so why not just ignore him? Your like bairns with a stick hitting a wasps nest. Just leave him and ignore his site. Can we just no all be pals???

I await getting tag-teamed by both sides now - ouch!

If you don't like this thread you could take your own advice and just ignore it. Sometimes the obvious answers and right under your own nose.