Do we get a shot on target v England - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Do we get a shot on target v England

deecie

If our players stop their annoying habit of fannying about on the edge of the box trying three yard passes to one another, hoping to eventually walk it into the net and actually put their fawking foot through the ball then we might get one !

I don't know if it's the individual players to blame for that or if Strachan has instructed them to do it. 

57 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Shot on target: likely

Win either of the 2 legs: no. Unfortunately England is pretty decent in their qualifiers only to embarass themselves in the tournament that follows. Funny routine but annoying to draw them in the qualifiers.

Happy to draw them

On 10 August 2016 at 7:57 AM, Batzek-osemba said:

Win either of the 2 legs: no. Unfortunately England is pretty decent in their qualifiers only to embarass themselves in the tournament that follows. Funny routine but annoying to draw them in the qualifiers.

Shot on target: yes

goal: likely

win: unlikely to lose to Iceland and Scotland in the same calender year

Draw: possible

lose 4 or 5: also possible

This is an attention seeking topic which does nothing except breed negativity.

I am looking forward to the match an optimistic we can come away with the three points.

Imagine the players decide to have a look on here the night before. Jesus christ.

Edited by GaryWood34

On 10/08/2016 at 7:57 AM, Batzek-osemba said:

Congratulations - you have the worst display picture I have ever seen on any forum. Ever.

It's a scotland forum and you've opted an irish flag and a celtic badge. Must be on the wind up and I've bitten.

3 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

This is an attention seeking topic which does nothing except breed negativity.

I am looking forward to the match an optimistic we can come away with the three points.

Imagine the players decide to have a look on here the night before. Jesus christ.

it was a topic in response to Bonny the troll's topic. if the players choose to look here the night before a game (and at no other point) and the TAMB, as you suggest, impacts on their motivation, then we really are fecked.....

Congratulations - you have the worst display picture I have ever seen on any forum. Ever.

It's a scotland forum and you've opted an irish flag and a celtic badge. Must be on the wind up and I've bitten.

it's better than yours.

Edited by Return of Yermaw

Thanks mhate. Am glad you like it. Its available in every celtic store around the country. As celtic is a scottish club and current 5iar champion i think you get the connection with Scotland, do you?