Do we get a shot on target v England - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Do we get a shot on target v England

deecie

5 hours ago, GaryWood34 said:

Imagine the players decide to have a look on here the night before. Jesus christ.

A'rite Leigh, how's it going?

Me and the boys are having a bit of a tear-up along the Old Kings Road, you're welcome to come join us - as lets face it, the gaffer ain't gonna pick you. You score goals and that puts his cushy pundit job as risk.

Text me if you're up for it: 07958963445

Cheers 

32 minutes ago, deecie said:

A'rite Leigh, how's it going?

Me and the boys are having a bit of a tear-up along the Old Kings Road, you're welcome to come join us - as lets face it, the gaffer ain't gonna pick you. You score goals and that puts his cushy pundit job as risk.

Text me if you're up for it: 07958963445

Cheers 

I texted that number & nearly got arrested :angry:

8 minutes ago, scottincarlisle said:

I texted that number & nearly got arrested :angry:

A'rite Leigh,

Pints tonight? Great to have a weekend off so early in the season. Maybe head down Leith way, Teuchters is good on a Friday night.

1 minute ago, Return of Yermaw said:

oh dear. anyway enjoyed our brief chat - whether you were trolling or not.

Your welcome. Am no trolling. Just here to chat a wee bit and improve my english. Ive been reading on tartan army message board (new and old boards incl) for 8-9 yrs now. I just decided to sign up now. No worries i will not be another celtic here and celtic there troll. Genuinely intetested in scottish football. I can replace my avatar as a sign of good will.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2016 at 2:09 AM, Batzek-osemba said:

Your welcome. Am no trolling. Just here to chat a wee bit and improve my english. Ive been reading on tartan army message board (new and old boards incl) for 8-9 yrs now. I just decided to sign up now. No worries i will not be another celtic here and celtic there troll. Genuinely intetested in scottish football. I can replace my avatar as a sign of good will.

Yer a braw wind up PGB. :lol:

Guest BlueGaz
On 8/13/2016 at 8:09 AM, Batzek-osemba said:

good will?  Just tell them to ram it.  They go away after a wee while and you can crack on.