I Realise There's More Important Things Happening But... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Realise There's More Important Things Happening But...

Went a bit wild with excitement and anticipation this evening and went out and got myself a big bag of Revels to see me through the results coming in.

Couple of handfulls in and I've just realised there's no peanut ones anymore.

What happened to peanut Revels?

Went a bit wild with excitement and anticipation this evening and went out and got myself a big bag of Revels to see me through the results coming in.

In an independent Scotland Revels will have 100% peanuts.

Just for clarification it's on the bag. You get orange, chocolate, coffee, raisin, toffee and malteaser ones.

£1 for a bag at Tescos if you've got a 24 hour one close by. Special offer so you'd be mad not to.

Edited by neil r

Just for clarification it's on the bag. You get orange, chocolate, coffee, raisin, toffee and malteaser ones.

£1 for a bag at Tescos if you've got a 24 hour one close by. Special offer so you'd be mad not to.

Neil, I've been drinking so can't get to Tesco can you keep the orange ones and drop them off at mine. I don't mind if you have to nibble a wee bit off the chocolate to check what's inside. Don't be fooled by the coffee bam which sometimes if you're not careful can slip through the net disguising itself as an orange one. Thank you. :ok:

First question for Alex Almond when we get freedom from Westminster!!!

Neil, I've been drinking so can't get to Tesco can you keep the orange ones and drop them off at mine. I don't mind if you have to nibble a wee bit off the chocolate to check what's inside. Don't be fooled by the coffee bam which sometimes if you're not careful can slip through the net disguising itself as an orange one. Thank you. :ok:

You, drink? Shirley not?

I will ring - -honest. All will be explained when i do. :blush::wub: