I Realise There's More Important Things Happening But... - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Realise There's More Important Things Happening But...

You, drink? Shirley not?

I will ring - -honest. All will be explained when i do. :blush::wub:

Aye it better be a good explanation. I'm like a bloody Jane Austen character, wandering about in crimplene waiting for you to emerge from the lake!!

If you can emerge with a packet of Revels you'll be a life time winner.

Jura has been taken as has pina colada frozen cocktails, I'm not sure if they'd be recommended by drink connoisseurs unless they were from Auchinairn. Oh I'm from there so it's fine. 'Waiter!'

Aye it better be a good explanation. I'm like a bloody Jane Austen character, wandering about in crimplene waiting for you to emerge from the lake!!

If you can emerge with a packet of Revels you'll be a life time winner.

Jura has been taken as has pina colada frozen cocktails, I'm not sure if they'd be recommended by drink connoisseurs unless they were from Auchinairn. Oh I'm from there so it's fine. 'Waiter!'

Drunkard! (Think of the clients waiting for back, sac and crack, tomorrow!!!) :yikes3: