Kilts at the Euros - Page 2 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kilts at the Euros

Haitch

I was going to wear my kilt then realised that because I'd be traveling solo I could be an easy target if things kick aff which could be likely between the Germans and Poles, instead I'll be wearing the pink away with pride with a jirkin to cover it if things go iffy

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I was going to wear my kilt then realised that because I'd be traveling solo I could be an easy target if things kick aff which could be likely between the Germans and Poles, instead I'll be wearing the pink away with pride with a jirkin to cover it if things go iffy

If you show that top they'll think you're a referee.

12 hours ago, stitch said:

that  is the answer don't take your kilt or a Scotland top as we are not there.

I also think we should get uefa to ban showing the games in Scotland as we are not there so we shouldn't be able to watch it.

THE TRUE ANSWER IS DO WHAT YOU WANT WEAR WHAT YOU WILL FEEL COMFORTABLE IN AND ENJOY YOURSELF.

IF YOU WEAR SCOTLAND GEAR THEN IT WILL SHOW OTHERS WE ARE FANS OF OUR TEAM AND FOOTBALL NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

Exaxtly

2 hours ago, dan cake said:

very ironic that those giving fashion adivce and claiming the op would be attention seeking

are the biggest attention seekers on the board

a classic example of attacking the messenger without addressing (pun not intended) the question.

I went to Germany 2006 to meet 7 USA fans(Friends) they all had Kilts on as they love Scotland  as Did I.

They wore them with USA tops and I wore mine with Scotland Top.

Met a guid few other Kilties including a couple with Celtic tops on !!, which I found a bit strange...

and when they were asked What u Jocks doin here you did nae qualify, the Answer was, we were in the Competition we only got knocked out before you did.

In fact I was taken from the Airport by John Terrys dad ( Chauffer for England team) in the Official Engerland Car I had on a KILT and an ABE T shirt, had a great laff with two Liverpool guys I met on the Plane who were best pals with Steven Carrachan, hence the official vehicle....

Wear yir Kilt if you want.  I would .  :ok: