Europa League 2016-17 - Page 27 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Europa League 2016-17

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

There was a look of feeling sorry for themselves about Aberdeen long before the goal.

That's pretty harsh.

Aberdeen were terrific all game, with 11 men and with 10.They did everything they could in the face of utterly incompetent refereeing and the fact that we shot ourselves in the foot twice.

I'm sure Mcinnes will apologise to you later for not scoring 3 or 4 goals with a man down. 

Rooney lost the game.   Ball either side of the 'keeper, low and hard.  Not some fancy-dan run up and a dink straight down the middle! 

Great player, but let Aberdeen and himself down tonight.

I don't think Aberdeen deserved to lose the tie.    Almost feeling sorry for the sheep on here ;)

2 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Rooney lost the game.   Ball either side of the 'keeper, low and hard.  Not some fancy-dan run up and a dink straight down the middle! 

I don't think Aberdeen deserved to lose the tie.    Almost feeling sorry for the sheep on here ;)

First penalty he's missed in 2 and a half years, so I'm not going to blame him. These things happen.

We could have had the tie done and dusted a week ago. 

Collectively, the team were excellent over 2 legs, but collectively, it's their own fault that they lost it. 

3 minutes ago, OLAS said:

Steady on ^_^

Just now, macy37 said:

Yet again its left to Celtic to fly the Scottish flag.

Aberdeen have a real bottle issue. Since the huns left they've had real opportunity to stamp home some authority yet shat it at each turn.

One day you will post something that isn't utter horseshit

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

Aberdeen have a real bottle issue. Since the huns left they've had real opportunity to stamp home some authority yet shat it at each turn.

Primary school fishing,

Even Ormond is better than you at that. And he's pish. 

I honestly have no words for that. I can't remember ever being so angry/frustrated after a game. 

How the referee pulled it back and gave a penalty, I'll never understand :( 

If you don't score,you don't win. We had the ideal chance to,surely advantage should've been played before he blew for the pen?

The ref was bad for both teams,if that's any sort of consolation,players should've refused to shake his hand afterwards. 

Better team over 180 minutes,but that isn't always enough in these ties. 

Maribor players very street smart for fouls etc,this imo is where Scottish football has fallen 20 years behind the times,don't know how to cheat our way through games. 

And finally, Rooney always runs up to pens like that,but normally buries them in a corner,no idea why he changed. 

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

With ten times the budget of the other Scottish teams it's the f@cking least they should do.

12 minutes ago, Rossy said:

That's pretty harsh.

Aberdeen were terrific all game, with 11 men and with 10.They did everything they could in the face of utterly incompetent refereeing and the fact that we shot ourselves in the foot twice.

I'm sure Mcinnes will apologise to you later for not scoring 3 or 4 goals with a man down. 

I watched most of the 1st half, but only saw last ten minutes of 2nd.

Just thought the body language showed their understandable frustration and they already looked beaten.

Referee was honking, and Dons were very unlucky.

9 minutes ago, macy37 said:

This thread tells you all that is wrong with our game. Aberdeen fans accepting defeat like a slut taking it down the throat.

And that post tells us all we need to know about you.