Nazi dog - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

24 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

Careful......that might offend someone and we can't have that

Don't see why. :o :ph34r:

"The festival is celebrated annually in Yulin, Guangxi, China, during the summer solstice in June, by eating dog meat and lychees.[3] About 10,000 to 15,000 dogs are consumed during the 10 days of the festival"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lychee_and_Dog_Meat_Festival

Edited by antidote

Whatever me is he gets arrested for that but it's OK for things like the unionists giving nazi salute at the yes rally's in george square or when you see people burning poppys. To me it seems like he was an easy target and it will look good for the cops. 

The video is revolting.  No humour in the Holocaust 

The fact that his dug is called "Buddha" also suggests that him and his girlfriend are simpletons who are inadvertently trying to offend everybody.

He must be from North Lanarkshire because us leafy Southerners don't act like that. Unless he's fae The 'Gow.

9 hours ago, thewolf_1980 said:

The fact that his dug is called "Buddha" also suggests that him and his girlfriend are simpletons who are inadvertently trying to offend everybody.

He must be from North Lanarkshire because us leafy Southerners don't act like that. Unless he's fae The 'Gow.

No pugs or racists allowed in the cold northern part of god's county.  

4 hours ago, thistle do nicely said:

Much as I hate Coatbridge he sounds like a weegie to me.  His pug looks like one too, its probably a rangers fan judging by its boogily eyes

Is there really a difference in the sound between Coatbridge and Glasgow? Not being smart, it's just it all sounds the same to me. Even as far back as Cumbernauld would sound Weegie to me.

On 10 May 2016 at 2:14 PM, Flora MaDonald said:

Having spent the weekend in Warsaw and visited the Jewish ghetto, him and his dug can get tae phuqq.

We went there after the last match in Warsaw, puts lots of issues these days into perspective.

eyeopener to say the least.

Hope your well big man :ok: 

12 hours ago, Ormond said:

Is there really a difference in the sound between Coatbridge and Glasgow? Not being smart, it's just it all sounds the same to me. Even as far back as Cumbernauld would sound Weegie to me.

Last time I was in Falkirk, loads in the pubs spoke with a West coast accent. 

14 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Last time I was in Falkirk, loads in the pubs spoke with a West coast accent. 

I hear that in Stirling too but you can still hear the difference between real Weegie and there. 

3 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I hear that in Stirling too but you can still hear the difference between real Weegie and there. 

Aye. It's everywhere.

Even in the classy suburbs of Perth it can be heard.

16 hours ago, Ormond said:

I think Coatbridge has the least Glasgow sounding of the lanarkshire accents, but its just my opinion

I have a great ear for accents. My mates says it's not surprising since i have lugs like the scottish cup.

That nasally whiny accent is definitely creeping across scotland like buckfast spilled on a pristine carpet.

He sounds like a total stoner as well, speech pattern.