Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 79 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

22 minutes ago, slasher said:

Not on here they haven't. Jeeeeesus!

You arrogance is impacting your judgement. 

Here's an idea. If you aren't interested in reading about the potential transfer of the best player in Scotland's second best team, on a Scottish football site, in a thread titled "Transfers, rumours and delusional pish", then that's your decision but maybe don't read it?? 

Sorry, my mistake I just realised you're adding the "delusional pish" part. Good work. 

2 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Here's an idea. If you aren't interested in reading about the potential transfer of the best player in Scotland's second best team, on a Scottish football site, in a thread titled "Transfers, rumours and delusional pish", then that's your decision but maybe don't read it?? 

Sorry, my mistake I just realised you're adding the "delusional pish" part. Good work. 

Second best?

Substitute arrogance for delusional.

As my previous posts on this board will testify, I'm no lover of the Rangers.

However, I do find it a bit rich that the same Celtic fans who've lambasted Rangers for years on their overspending/"cheating" antics, are now mocking them for trying to get their hoose in order. 

Edited by Marky

2 hours ago, SMcoolJ said:
7 minutes ago, Marky said:

As my previous posts on this board will testify, I'm no lover of the Rangers.

However, I do find it a bit rich that the same Celtic fans who've lambasted Rangers for years on their overspending/"cheating" antics, are now mocking them for trying to get their hoose in order. 

Eh, that's not why we are mocking them! ?

21 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Here's an idea. Try posting something that makes sense. ?

On 20/01/2017 at 11:24 AM, slasher said:

Sevco whoring anyone they think they can get money for. 

Hilarious stuff ???

On 20/01/2017 at 0:44 PM, slasher said:

There's a difference between selling off deadwood/ cashing in on sellable aasets and having to sell to generate income. That's a distinction some of your support seem to have trouble with.

Seems that way to me.

8 minutes ago, slasher said:

Try actually reading the posts. Any mocking is over a lack of realism amongst their support not because of it ?

Righto!

Fortunately for me I don't care enough to enter into a lengthy debate with you about it, but I think you were doing a bit of both.

3 minutes ago, Marky said:

Righto!

Fortunately for me I don't care enough to enter into a lengthy debate with you about it, but I think you were doing a bit of both.

Well, as someone who lived through the Murray years I'll admit to finding it funny that version two is skint! ?

39 minutes ago, macy37 said:

Commons to the sheep?

Would be a strange move for him. 

A fat, lazy waster with an attitude problem.

I think the lower leagues and his Lennon comfort blanket is about his level.

2 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

Leicester won their league last season but I don't think anyone would claim they are the best team in England. 

Good point Mr Forrest.  Maybe the distinction here is that if Aberdeen win their game in hand they are 2nd so there's a level of consistency.  Happy to downgrade us to one of the top teams in Scotland if that helps?  

Interesting that 3 Celtic fans unhappy with the 2nd best claim despite it holding little relevance to the point. 

18 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

Good point Mr Forrest.  Maybe the distinction here is that if Aberdeen win their game in hand they are 2nd so there's a level of consistency.  Happy to downgrade us to one of the top teams in Scotland if that helps?  

Interesting that 3 Celtic fans unhappy with the 2nd best claim despite it holding little relevance to the point. 

Makes you wonder why they care. 

Anyway there's no trophies awarded now. You don't get the 2nd place trophy till May. ?