Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18 - Page 55 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfers, Rumours and Delusional Pish 2016/17/18

9 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

According to the BBC he signed for £6 million!!!! I'm not sure they've got that right but who knows nowadays.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37237269

Seems to be quite the variation in the fees quoted, with the £2.5 million i had first read being the lowest. 

Aberdeen definitely seem to be getting a kid with a lot of talent. Hopefully he can slot in right away. 

50 minutes ago, EddardStark said:

Senderos on a one year deal for us. Pleased with that.

Me too. He's absolute pish. Can't wait to face a central defence of him and Clint Hill. :) 

2 hours ago, adamntg said:

He scored and Tony Andreu got a hat-trick as they beat Peterborough 6-1. 

surprised and pleased by the Andreu signing. in fact the last 3 signings seem to be more at the level we have been hoping for. I say seems - we have yet to see them deliver.

3 hours ago, Parklife said:

Seems to be quite the variation in the fees quoted, with the £2.5 million i had first read being the lowest. 

Aberdeen definitely seem to be getting a kid with a lot of talent. Hopefully he can slot in right away. 

Me too. He's absolute pish. Can't wait to face a central defence of him and Clint Hill. :) 

Must admit I'm pretty underwhelmed by it, although I've seen little of Senderos the last few years to judge properly. I HAVE seen enough of Hill though. 

Just now, Angus_Young said:

Must admit I'm pretty underwhelmed by it, although I've seen little of Senderos the last few years to judge properly. I HAVE seen enough of Hill though. 

That's four past it haddies from down south Warburton has signed this summer, in case anyone else is counting. ;)

29 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Clint Hill is the last surviving passenger of JFK's presidential limo that rolled into parklands hospital on that fateful day. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Heh. Wonder if we can swap? Better mobility i'm sure, anyway...

19 hours ago, dandydunn said:

Eh?

I just think a balanced opinion is more important than just making everything out to be negative. 

Anyone that knows me knows that I couldn't give a flying what they do,hence why I rarely comment on their activities. 

You're comment is quite simply bizarre. 

Cannae believe you're on here the noo Dandyhunn. Not when you should be spending yer time scrannin' Cypriot kebabs, leathering Ouzo and getting yer hole every hour fae the Mrs! :P

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

Clint Hill is the last surviving passenger of JFK's presidential limo that rolled into parklands hospital on that fateful day. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Are they also thinking of signing Italian has been Grassie Nolo ?

Have RFC suddenly come into money again signing all these players? I'd love to see their new wage bill and accounts.

7 hours ago, Ormond said:

Cannae believe you're on here the noo Dandyhunn. Not when you should be spending yer time scrannin' Cypriot kebabs, leathering Ouzo and getting yer hole every hour fae the Mrs! :P

She's passed oot with the all inclusive,me and my old boy are trawling boozers with wifi and sky sports telling them that they're guaranteed profit when we roll in at 21/45 on a Sunday night :rollsmile:

27 minutes ago, fringo said:

Are they also thinking of signing Italian has been Grassie Nolo ?

Have RFC suddenly come into money again signing all these players? I'd love to see their new wage bill and accounts.

£2.37 million spent according to wiki- although this wont all be upfront (Garner for example is two payments over four years)

Shifted between 14K- 17K a week off the wage bill seemingly with outgoings, so that, and the record ticket sales gives us something to play with.

still no merchandise though, so will be tight I'm sure.

On 9/1/2016 at 11:22 AM, Parklife said:

That's four past it haddies from down south Warburton has signed this summer, in case anyone else is counting. ;)

How we viewing the four past-it haddies Warburton has signed after Saturday? I'd rate them as follows: 

- Barton: 3/10 - better at tweeting and phoning radio shows than he is at football

- Krancjar: 4/10 - looks like he's been playing at 2nd division level in the USA

- Hill: 1/10 - Will we ever see him again? Is 37 but looks like a 47 year old

- Senderos: 2/10 - Gets a 2 because he's only had one shocking game. As i said upon his signing, he's been a joke figure and an abysmal defender his whole career. 

Windass looks a decent player though. If only Warburton had been more sensible and signed young hungry players like him. Rather than over paid, over the hill diddies from the English market.