You Voted Yet? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

You Voted Yet?

Guest flumax

saw saintlyscot looking very smart outside the Errol polling booth with his Scotland Travel Club tie on when i went to vote after dropping the kids off at School :ok:

My English wife is just back after putting a X in the yes box. Very proud of her :hug:

I think she deserves a bunch of flowers for that.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think she deserves something altogether more robust for that. :love:

My wife has also voted Yes. Wisnae sure she would but she did, despite being from Corstorphine :cheers3:

are all our wives voting yes out of loyalty do you think? my wife really could not make up her mind and was fairly confused by all the info being blasted at her. I was sure she was a no and then just went in and voted yes.

women truly are a fascination.

are all our wives voting yes out of loyalty do you think? my wife really could not make up her mind and was fairly confused by all the info being blasted at her. I was sure she was a no and then just went in and voted yes.

My mrs has been telling me to shut the fack up about it for weeks now but we had a 10 minute walk up to Panmurefield to vote so I chatted to her about Andy Murray, hope v fear etc. She says it was Andy Murray that did it ! Then admitted that she initially thought I was biased and paranoid but that she began to realise what was actually going on when the 3 amigos fired up for some lovebombing.

I think she deserves a bunch of flowers for that.

:ok:

no i dont think so, she has been a massive undecided and her two parents didn't help

she has done her own research and came to a decision, i think the last 2 weeks of scare stories have sealed the deal

she has a lot of friends in the village who are not scottish and they are mostly going with yes as well

i will raise a glass to the lassies tomorrow :cheers3:

My mrs has been telling me to shut the fack up about it for weeks now but we had a 10 minute walk up to Panmurefield to vote so I chatted to her about Andy Murray, hope v fear etc. She says it was Andy Murray that did it ! Then admitted that she initially thought I was biased and paranoid but that she began to realise what was actually going on when the 3 amigos fired up for some lovebombing.

That's brilliant.

Well done Murray, times for maximum effect.

J

:ok:

no i dont think so, she has been a massive undecided and her two parents didn't help

she has done her own research and came to a decision, i think the last 2 weeks of scare stories have sealed the deal

she has a lot of friends in the village who are not scottish and they are mostly going with yes as well

i will raise a glass to the lassies tomorrow :cheers3:

just emailed my wife and she says the aggression of her friends in the no camp helped swing her decision. she says they all went on about yes voters being aggressive but in fact it was them who were far worse!

No one told me it was going to be quite so emotional.

Heart racing a bit at the ballot box, vote cast at fourteen minutes past one, walked outside feeling a bit teary and as I started up the road a wee old women walking the other way clocked the badge and as I was walking past very quietly said thank you - I just lost it!

Weeping like a child

I'm away for a lie down, can only imagine the rollercoaster tonight!

TT