This Board Needs Tunes - Page 657 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

• 2 weeks later...

So. Tonight wee dug was ripping my jeans, so thought I'd leave him and Mrs to it and go listen to some tunes.

A small pile of CDs have overflowed my rack, and from the top I picked up Down. Stuck on the CD and... that's not Down.   It's Big Head Todd (thanks anyway @silverbear). Open their CD case and... empty.   So I'm a CD down (no f'n pun).

I do remember playing Todd at Christmas... what else you gonna play? 😃      But! where the fk's my Down CD.   An empty case ffs!   Apparently I have a touch of OCD, 'cause this is just not on 😬

Last time this happened (some years ago) our boys had had some friends in and a few CDs and DVDs walked out the door, leaving cases behind.  Their good taste does not relieve my stress!!!

Oanyhoo my last "Xmas" song...

On 1/11/2023 at 8:49 PM, Grim Jim said:

So. Tonight wee dug was ripping my jeans, so thought I'd leave him and Mrs to it and go listen to some tunes.

A small pile of CDs have overflowed my rack, and from the top I picked up Down. Stuck on the CD and... that's not Down.   It's Big Head Todd (thanks anyway @silverbear). Open their CD case and... empty.   So I'm a CD down (no f'n pun).

I do remember playing Todd at Christmas... what else you gonna play? 😃      But! where the fk's my Down CD.   An empty case ffs!   Apparently I have a touch of OCD, 'cause this is just not on 😬

Last time this happened (some years ago) our boys had had some friends in and a few CDs and DVDs walked out the door, leaving cases behind.  Their good taste does not relieve my stress!!!

Oanyhoo my last "Xmas" song...

59 minutes ago, fringo said:

I've not been on as much in last few weeks so not sure.....but are we moving to new theme ?

Not sure with my goldfish memory but have we done TECHNOLOGY yet ?

Could be old inventions and up to current new tech ?

Welcome back @Grim Jim & @fringo 👍 I’ve also been absent but deep in thought trying to launch a new theme, so thanks for kicking off.
I had a quick look through the list and seems there’s no sighting of ‘Technology’