This Board Needs Tunes - Page 116 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

19 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Hey you two! There's a 'hidden' stipulation that you must like what you post 🤨 No excuses if you're struggling with your Ps & Qs   🙄 

Oh, I didn’t realise this.

Most of what I’ve put up I like (I check my playlists first) but not always. Must try harder.

3 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

Exile ! How could you steal a Paisley gal’s song . I have been waiting since the  letter J to get that one in but was too busy today.  How dare my work interfere with social media .
I will need to think of something else 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ 

Awww, well I can't undo it now. How about you choose an actual song about the actual original Paisley? Or Renfrew???

55 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Hey you two! There's a 'hidden' stipulation that you must like what you post 🤨 No excuses if you're struggling with your Ps & Qs   🙄 

Aw come on, I'd say there must be at least something interesting about a posted song (that someone else might like). (That's different from posting something wilfully bad.) In any case, the board needs tunes, surely it needn't like 'em?

Besides, if we only put what we each liked, the place would be unlistenable!

Edited by exile

3 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Not many people do Cohen covers justice however this version is spectacular. 

2 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

:ok: You're so right.

Led Zep and Rufus.  Welcome! 

HM's just being polite Fairbairn.   She's actually seething about that cover 😂

1 hour ago, exile said:

Aw come on, I'd say there must be at least something interesting about a posted song (that someone else might like). (That's different from posting something wilfully bad.) In any case, the board needs tunes, surely it needn't like 'em?

Oy!   I'm takin' that personally 🤬

7 hours ago, Heuch Moray said:

Most of the time I know what I like but some of the time I don't like what I know 😁

12 hours ago, exile said:

Your first point goes without saying.  

For all that, it's lasted well :headbang: 

6 hours ago, bonzo said:

Most of the time I know what I like but some of the time I don't like what I know 😁

That explains a lot 😂

11 hours ago, Grim Jim said:

HM's just being polite Fairbairn.   She's actually seething about that cover 😂

😂 There's many a great cover of his songs, just don't mention 'Hallelujah' 🤨

I'm down to only one 'Q' contribution but anyone is welcome to the other two if not too fussed about posting crap tunes 😝

One has to be the worst song Cohen has ever recorded, the other is affiliated with his birthplace. This is a fine one off offer which will guarantee your quota of up-votes will rise. :ok: