This Board Needs Tunes - Page 115 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Board Needs Tunes

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

😁 I know it wasnt your upvote it appeared in the afternoon. You only appear at night after sleeping off all that vino 🍷😴

Hello!

Need something to wake me up.   Bet you don't make it all the way through, but typical of their first (brilliant) album, there are some nice changes as it goes along.   No vocal harmonies though.

It's actually a Christian sermon!

Edited by Grim Jim

7 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Hello!

Need something to wake me up.   Bet you don't make it all the way through, but typical of their first (brilliant) album, there are some nice changes as it goes along.   No vocal harmonies though.

It's actually a Christian sermon!

😂😂 I got to 0.20 before using the Lord’s name in vain . 

13 hours ago, exile said:

Exile ! How could you steal a Paisley gal’s song . I have been waiting since the  letter J to get that one in but was too busy today.  How dare my work interfere with social media .
I will need to think of something else 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ 

4 minutes ago, Fairbairn said:

I’ve not been in this thread much but it looks like we’re doing songs with place names in the title? I’ll have a crack with this and a few others then....

It’s alphabetical and we’re on the letter P. It’s Q tomorrow so you’ve joined in at a difficult time😀

Place name in the title of the song or band or artists name.

1 minute ago, Tiny Tim said:

It’s alphabetical and we’re on the letter P. It’s Q tomorrow so you’ve joined in at a difficult time😀

Place name in the title of the song or band or artists name.

Ah ok, I’ll try and fit in with the concept then!! 

6 hours ago, Huddersfield said:

I'm not particularly mad on this song...

But it's what blasted out over the speakers when this happened, so I came to like it :D

That final song reminded me of last week when I looked at the Discover Weekly section in my spotify , where it suggests songs you may like based on your music. 
They suggested ‘ Welcome Home’ by Peters and Lee, Matchstick Men and ‘Matchstick Cats and Dogs’, and ‘Leeds , Leeds. Leeds ‘ Marching on Together.
Wtf. 

Just now, TDYER63 said:

That final song reminded me of last week when I looked at the Discover Weekly section in my spotify , where it suggests songs you may like based on your music. 
They suggested ‘ Welcome Home’ by Peters and Lee, Matchstick Men and ‘Matchstick Cats and Dogs’, and ‘Leeds , Leeds. Leeds ‘ Marching on Together.
Wtf. 

That last suggestion is surely grounds for legal action. 

On 3/1/2020 at 4:22 PM, exile said:

I occasionally get upvotes, mostly for songs that I post cos they're 'interesting' but I don't actually like! 😆

On 3/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, TDYER63 said:

😂 , funnily enough I dont particularly like Bob Dylan but that song was short enough to hold even my attention. 

Hey you two! There's a 'hidden' stipulation that you must like what you post 🤨 No excuses if you're struggling with your Ps & Qs   🙄 

8 minutes ago, Heuch Moray said:

Hey you two! There's a 'hidden' stipulation that you must like what you post 🤨 No excuses if you're struggling with your Ps & Qs   🙄 

😀 you are SO going to live to regret that.