Take Me Out - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 hours ago, Bzzzz said:

I wouldn't watch anything with that mcguinness on it, he's as funny as aids and his accent grates like fk. 

Folk will be on wanting to kick your head in and calling you all the names under the sun for that comment...

On 2/18/2016 at 10:39 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

FFS! Take me Out and First Dates?

You lot will watch any old shite. 

You'll be glued to the Great British Sewing Bee next. :lol:

I thought it sounded amazing until I watched it, no fkin bees!? what's the fkin point!!!??

1 hour ago, Bzzzz said:

I thought it sounded amazing until I watched it, no fkin bees!? what's the fkin point!!!??

My wife watches it because she enjoys sewing (?????) and does all of the costumes for our kids school shows and nativity plays.

Sometimes our dining room looks like a Kardashians wardrobe has exploded. It does my nut in. ?

On 2/17/2016 at 9:51 PM, Parklife said:

Folk will be on wanting to kick your head in and calling you all the names under the sun for that comment...

:lol:

That would suggest that there is any kind of consistency amongst the members of the board.  Mob mentality reigns supreme.

On 2/20/2016 at 11:40 AM, RenfrewBlue said:

My wife watches it because she enjoys sewing (?????) and does all of the costumes for our kids school shows and nativity plays.

Sometimes our dining room looks like a Kardashians wardrobe has exploded. It does my nut in. ?

She really needs to get into beekeeping.