Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof? - Page 190 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Is Donald Trump's Campaign A Spoof?


Recommended Posts

Oh dear. So turns out our american based troll and massive Ukraine war monger is a big democrat supporter. Shocker. 😃 It is amazing how foaming at the mouth for it these roasters are. I thought Bush and Cheney were as bad as it gets in the States but these current democrat wankers are different level psychotic morons.

Looks like he popped his babychams and it went a bit to his head before coming on the TAMB steaming. No doubt re-surface in an hour or two. Could be early celebrations though looking at the results so far. Squeaky bum time in the senate, less close in the house.

After the dodgeyness of 2020 cant say I am hugely surprised the democrats did 'better than expected'.  What I am certain of is that it wont make a damn bit of difference (especially to me) which side 'wins'. 

When are the final results known. Wish I taken 40/1 on the democrats getting the senate. That looks unbelievable value right now.

Edited by thplinth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think it is really noticeable how the traditional left of centre parties have changed. Tulsi Gabbard explains this in her Leaving the Democrats video. The Democrats used to be anti-war and now they are stacked with neocon warmongers slavering for it and with Russia this time. You see the same in the UK. Where are the antiwar voices now versus the left wing of old. Salmond used to be a rare thorn in Tony Blair's side during his Iraq war lies and we saw what they did to him...

And what is also noticeable (especially on here) is this slavish allegiance with the current crop of Sturgeon SNP and the US democrats.

Prior to 2014 I dont ever recall thinking the SNP support was inclined (or particularly interested in) one way or the other (republican v democrat v whatever in the US). But this current lot act and talk almost as if they are all one party with the US democrats.

So you should definitely watch the Tulsi Gabbard video on why she left. There are lot of parallels with Sturgeon led SNP (IMHO.

Woke war mongers. Not the combination you would really expect from the left of old.

 

Edited by thplinth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

I think it is really noticeable how the traditional left of centre parties have changed. Tulsi Gabbard explains this in her Leaving the Democrats video. The Democrats used to be anti-war and now they are stacked with neocon warmongers slavering for it and with Russia this time. You see the same in the UK. Where are the antiwar voices now versus the left wing of old. Salmond used to be a rare thorn in Tony Blair's side during his Iraq war lies and we saw what they did to him...

And what is also noticeable (especially on here) is this slavish allegiance with the current crop of Sturgeon SNP and the US democrats.

Prior to 2014 I dont ever recall thinking the SNP support was inclined (or particularly interested in) one way or the other (republican v democrat v whatever in the US). But this current lot act and talk almost as if they are all one party with the US democrats.

So you should definitely watch the Tulsi Gabbard video on why she left. There are lot of parallels with Strugeon led SNP (IMHO.

Woke war mongers. Not the combination you would really expect from the left of old.

 

What Republican policies do you support ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah it surprises a lot of people to learn that it was the democrats who owned the slaves, opposed abolishing slavery and were responsible for all the Jim Crow Laws which were enforced until as recently as 1965! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Crow_laws

The Jim Crow laws were state and local laws enforcing racial segregation in the Southern United States.[1] Other areas of the United States were affected by formal and informal policies of segregation as well,[2] but many states outside the South had adopted laws, beginning in the late 19th century, banning discrimination in public accommodations and voting.[3] Southern laws were enacted in the late 19th and early 20th centuries by white Southern Democrat-dominated state legislatures to disenfranchise and remove political and economic gains made by African Americans during the Reconstruction period.[4] Jim Crow laws were enforced until 1965.[5]

So I guess ending the democrats natural tendencies to enslave black people and introduce racial apartheid laws that stayed in force long after they were freed would be 'republican policies' which seem pretty supportable to me as an outsider.

We can only assume from the deafening silence here and the sudden desire to talk only about right now that our democrat loving chum is (still) against these policies, of freeing the slaves and repealing the jim crow laws. 

Beyond freeing the slaves and ending racial apartheid I am running a bit low.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Slavery was only abolished in 1865 and the Jim Crow laws in 1965... it is really not that long ago.

So for the so called 'modern day' democrats to call the republicans racists and white supremacists takes a truly remarkable brass neck. It is a complete role reversal from a historical perspective. 

That is why people are usually quite shocked to learn it was the democrats and not the republicans who historically were the slave owners and fulminating apartheid era racists up until as recently as 1965.

One could argue racism is in their DNA and this is now projection on the republicans but who am I to say.

It wont matter who wins.

Edited by thplinth
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like the run off in Georgia is moot in the sense of who controls the senate.

Nevada been called for Dem incumbent.

House still really close as well.

Big turnout in the younger folk as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/9/2022 at 10:44 AM, thplinth said:

Right on cue... 😃

Tough one... I'd probably go with 'Freeing The Slaves'.

 

 

Are they the slaves Putin forcibly removed from captured Ukrainian territory & sent them to the fatherland?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"The results amount to the best midterm performance for a sitting party in 20 years."

Probably the least convincing result I have ever seen in US politics. Even more unbelievable than Biden getting 81 million votes in 2020. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, RDFH64 said:

Are they the slaves Putin forcibly removed from captured Ukrainian territory & sent them to the fatherland?

😃 One of the most mental posts I have seen on here and that is saying something. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, phart said:

Looks like the run off in Georgia is moot in the sense of who controls the senate.

Nevada been called for Dem incumbent.

House still really close as well.

Big turnout in the younger folk as well

Outside chance that the Democrats may hold the House as well. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

😃 One of the most mental posts I have seen on here and that is saying something. 

So there’s been no forced removals from Ukraine to Russia, been plenty of reports of them happening. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, aaid said:

Supposedly a “big announcement” from Donald John today.

Big D.J. will announce he's running for president

and if the republican party don't want him,I think.hell run as and independent himself which would be the best option imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, stocky said:

Big D.J. will announce he's running for president

and if the republican party don't want him,I think.hell run as and independent himself which would be the best option imo

I suspect so.  He made the announcement last week, before the results of the midterms, that he’d be making an announcement today.   General thinking is that he’ll be humiliated if he doesn’t announce he’ll be standing and also he thinks that somehow being a candidate for President will give him some form of immunity from all the various legal cases going on.  It doesn’t of course. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So he's running.

MAGAGA 🇺🇸🇺🇸

Make America great and glorious again .

Last time thought it was a joke, I underestimated the stupidity of the average American voter, as I did with the Gee Dubbleya elections 

So although I think his bubble has burst, you never know.

Best case is the republican party throw him out and he runs as an independent.

He certainly fills the news schedules.

Edited by stocky
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...