Aberdeen Fans - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not seen the Aberdeen video yet and to be honest, I couldn't really care what they're singing or doing.

Social media has created a generation of wee tell tale arseholes waiting to clipe on rival fans at every opportunity. Some of you should chuck the fitba and take up knitting.

Then again, most of the people that I'm describing probably don't actually go to the games anyway.

Edited by Haggis McBasher

Standard? Don't talk so much pish!

I'm intrigued by this.

I've supported Aberdeen for 40 year and I've never,ever seen any 'political' scene amongst Aberdeen fans...other than singing FoS at Ibrox.

I presume that we're not talking about the black and red Union falg, which has been around for pretty much 30 years now ? (and Hibs have a similar version)

The Op seems to have a hard-on for Aberdeen these days. Maybe he could have the guts to explain what he's talking about ?

I'm intrigued by this.

I've supported Aberdeen for 40 year and I've never,ever seen any 'political' scene amongst Aberdeen fans...other than singing FoS at Ibrox.

I presume that we're not talking about the black and red Union falg, which has been around for pretty much 30 years now ? (and Hibs have a similar version)

The Op seems to have a hard-on for Aberdeen these days. Maybe he could have the guts to explain what he's talking about ?

I've never considered Aberdeen or any club outwith the Old Firm to consider theirselves anything other than Scottish. Mox is looking for a rise.

I've never considered Aberdeen or any club outwith the Old Firm to consider theirselves anything other than Scottish. Mox is looking for a rise.

Agreed.

Nobody doubts that Aberdeen have a number of dickheads in their support...God knows I've argued with a few of them....but the OP has a real hard-on for Aberdeen these days (he seems to be really excited because his team scraped their first win in 10 years against us)...and seems to be really desperate to tar us all with the same brush.

I just want proof that I'm one of the people he describes. And all my mates.

I know a lot of Aberdeen fans who are cracking lads and a pleasure to enjoy a pint with when on tour.

That'll be me :ok:

Every single 'big' game for Aberdeen brings out a seemingly larger number of complete knobs. A 17.30 Ko in Edinburgh and 3K+ Dons fans was an absolute perfect storm for bawbagedness,

Aye there are a surprising number of them on here.

Are Aberdeen fans getting victimized? Do you mean like Celtic fans were a while ago?

FFS this is quite funny considering...

You can say what you want about Celtic fans but there are not that many "Green Huns" in their support.

That's because Rangers and Celtic are two cheeks of the same erse

Not at all. They were singing a song about fenian bastards which I am sure you would agree is usually a term uttered by unionist and loyalist types, hence why I used that phrase.