Ek_Celt & Admin4 - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ek_Celt & Admin4

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this a double bluff or have you simply not been on the board very long? ...

Ask ek-celt how much hard work admin4 is when all he wants is to be banned. Just ban the greeting mofo and we can all get back to being passive-aggressive to each other, eh Donny :-)):ok:

if ek celt and admin 4 want to put on a school panto, they can't complain when their audience starts shouting "look behind you".

two precious peter pans refusing to give an inch to each other.

One precious Peter Pan, IMO.

ek_celt & Admin4 are the same person...

Admin4 being a "she" is to put us off the scent.

if ek celt and admin 4 want to put on a school panto, they can't complain when their audience starts shouting "look behind you".

two precious peter pans refusing to give an inch to each other.

By ###### but your hard work.

Aw ###### - are you on this thread too? :love:

Did you forget in the 6 mins since you last spoke to me? That's a bad case of Anterograde Amnesia.

Ask ek-celt how much hard work admin4 is when all he wants is to be banned. Just ban the greeting mofo and we can all get back to being passive-aggressive to each other, eh Donny :-)):ok:

No doubting that s/he's being hard work an' all (I just wouldn't get involved if I were admin-ing), but that wouldn't have worked for my light-hearted, rib-tickler of a post. :)

I think Admin4 has posted more times today than I've seen from all the other Mods/Admins combined in the years I've been here. This is novel at least.

I'm irritable.

One of the staff on the ward didn't turn up last night. So I didn't get my mid-shift nap.

No doubting that s/he's being hard work an' all (I just wouldn't get involved if I were admin-ing), but that wouldn't have worked for my light-hearted, rib-tickler of a post. :)

They must be new if they think getting into a tedious exchange with me will result in anything other than extreme frustration for them.

They must be new if they think getting into a tedious exchange with me will result in anything other than extreme frustration for them.

As long as I'm adding to your enjoyment of the place. That's one of the things I'm here for.

Like teacher.

In a nursery.

:lol:

This is serious, you.

We've got people digging into archives looking for precedents, legal eagles dissecting Acts of Parliament - and you're joking about the whole thing?

This board isn't as good as it used to be. The Admin/Moderators are shite. All the good people have left.

I spoke to a DPA lawyer today. Actually, she's an employment lawyer with lots of DPA experience and sits in an office two doors up from me and I speak to her most days (no Deecie, despite knowing the rules, I can't). Anyway, as suspected and without making my line of questioning too obvious, seems I was write with my advice to EK yesterday. I don't think the TAMB has anything to worry about - other than the increasing amount if nutjobs here. FTR, I don't think EK is in that category.