Today's Games - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today's Games

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wage bills, anyone?

They're not in the mood I don't think lol.

I think some of them have confused having a go at the plonker that is Rossy with a pisstake of Aberdeen which are not one and the same.

On a side note another shocker from the hoops yesterday but....and I never have a go at the ref...ah never mind.

Was a really poor game yesterday. As above, i'm unsure why so many folk are praising Hamilton as they were just as rank as Aberdeen.

We're really struggling to control games like we used to at the moment. We never look comfortable and always look likely to concede a goal - the polar opposite of what we have been for the last 18 months. I think we've got to trust McInnes to sort it but he needs to find the solution quickly, or our season could be over pretty quickly.

I've no problem with the St Johnstone/Celtic/ICT fans laughing and slagging Aberdeen when they slip up. That's part of football. It's just a shame that most of the folk doing the slagging on this thread cry like wee lassies when they get it back.

Was a really poor game yesterday. As above, i'm unsure why so many folk are praising Hamilton as they were just as rank as Aberdeen.

We're really struggling to control games like we used to at the moment. We never look comfortable and always look likely to concede a goal - the polar opposite of what we have been for the last 18 months. I think we've got to trust McInnes to sort it but he needs to find the solution quickly, or our season could be over pretty quickly.

I've no problem with the St Johnstone/Celtic/ICT fans laughing and slagging Aberdeen when they slip up. That's part of football. It's just a shame that most of the folk doing the slagging on this thread cry like wee lassies when they get it back.

Banter is fine. It's the inability of some posters to stop the personal attacks that's the problem.

Striking out at Aberdeen? :lol:

You really need to learn to read. Exactly where did I strike out at Aberdeen? Please enlighten me.

The crack about on the spectrum is pathetic. As my nephew actually is "on the spectrum" as you so colloquially put it, I don't find that amusing or even remotely acceptable.

But thanks for showing yourself up for the moron that you are. Didn't take long, did it Mr Sensitive?

I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a bawbag.

Don't you hate it when folk make it personal ?

Says the guy who goes about calling folk bigots willy-nilly. Clown.

I don't call folk bigots willy-nilly. On here it's only been you.:ok:

I don't like clowns. They aren't funny only very creepy and thanks to Stephen King's It! sinister too.

Aye, whatever.

Other posters spotted your pathetic comments so whether you acknowledge them or not is immaterial.

And other posters have noted how much of a khunt you made of yourself when you attempted to slander my character.

So whether you acknowledge you're out of order or not is immaterial :ok: