Today's Games - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today's Games

The fact that you're a tiny-minded bitter wee bawbag, means that your opinion is worthless. I'm still glad I shagged your burd though.

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile:

Our midfield is so easily over-whelmed by teams that put a pile of work in. Couple that with a defence that's having panic attacks.....one that went from never putting a foot wrong to being able to do nothing right.....and it's no surprise that things ain't all that rosy.

There's definitely something afoot in the dressing room though. If the problem's Logan,,,as I've heard alluded to....then get shot of him in January.

As he went off I was wondering if it might be his last game.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're getting me mixed up with someone else. I don't give, and never have given, a shit if neutrals supported Aberdeen or not.

I suppose when you post the epic amounts of pish you do its hard to remember. How many thousands of posts is it now?

I suppose when you post the epic amounts of pish you do its hard to remember. How many thousands of posts is it now?

To be fair, I was posting on here before you were old enough to spell 'vhictim' or get oot at night for a candle light vigil....

Oh dear. Rossy seems to be in a right bad mood now that the penny has dropped about Aberdeen being no better than the rest of the league.

It gives me a nice warm glow to think how upset he'll be when Rangers finish above Aberdeen next season. :lol:

Seriously though, he is right about the minimal differences between the teams. If Rangers get a few more players for next season then we have a very good chance of at least 2nd.

First will depend on Celtic's business in the market.

Your all obsessed with Aberdeen.

It's also all your faults, not your teams, yours personally, that Aberdeen aren't top of the league.

You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

P.S I've shagged all your mums...that counts as good banter here yeah?

Do you and Slashy 'go' to the same school? ;)

Stand Free :wave:

Your all obsessed with Aberdeen.

It's also all your faults, not your teams, yours personally, that Aberdeen aren't top of the league.

You all need to have a long hard look at yourselves.

P.S I've shagged all your mums...that counts as good banter here yeah?

:lol:

Do you and Slashy 'go' to the same school? ;)

Stand Free :wave:

Excellent...the you're still in school banter. Almost as original as I shagged your girlfriend. Maybe try something more original.

As it happens I also work in a school like Slashy as I'm a teacher.

Very nice that we are getting wished well for tomorrow.

I also wish you well for work tomorrow.

Edited by iainmac1

Excellent...the your still in school banter. Almost as original as I shagged your girlfriend. Maybe try something more original.

As it happens I also work in a school like Slashy as I'm a teacher.

Very nice that we are getting wished well for tomorrow.

I also wish you well for work tomorrow.

Come on Iain, I was only having a wee joke! (I support the Dons FFS)

I'm retired BTW...... :)

Oh dear. Rossy seems to be in a right bad mood now that the penny has dropped about Aberdeen being no better than the rest of the league.

It gives me a nice warm glow to think how upset he'll be when Rangers finish above Aberdeen next season. :lol:

Seriously though, he is right about the minimal differences between the teams. If Rangers get a few more players for next season then we have a very good chance of at least 2nd.

First will depend on Celtic's business in the market.

I know Aberdeen are shite, but I don't think they'll get relegated this season.

They'll still finish above Rangers this season.

It always gets me how kents on here who support a team worse than Aberdeen can get a staunner for Aberdeen losing or drawing.

If my team were as shite as there's I'd keep my feckin mouth shut

They'll still finish above Rangers this season.

It always gets me how kents on here who support a team worse than Aberdeen can get a staunner for Aberdeen losing or drawing.

If my team were as shite as there's I'd keep my feckin mouth shut

Dry your eyes dear!

Did you not see the smiley? Have you read the thread?

I was just having a wee dig at Rossy.

The Dons really are in a bit of a bad mood in general it seems.

Universal sense of humour bypass been carried out at Pittodrie? :lol:

It's weird Huns are striking out at Aberdeen after their own failings this weekend.Is it really another teams fault from a different league for their own inaccuracies ?

It's the type of thing someone on the spectrum would do

It's weird Huns are striking out at Aberdeen after their own failings this weekend.Is it really another teams fault from a different league for their own inaccuracies ?

It's the type of thing someone on the spectrum would do

Striking out at Aberdeen? :lol:

You really need to learn to read. Exactly where did I strike out at Aberdeen? Please enlighten me.

The crack about on the spectrum is pathetic. As my nephew actually is "on the spectrum" as you so colloquially put it, I don't find that amusing or even remotely acceptable.

But thanks for showing yourself up for the moron that you are. Didn't take long, did it Mr Sensitive?

I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't such a bawbag.

Edited by RenfrewBlue

Dry your eyes dear!

Did you not see the smiley? Have you read the thread?

I was just having a wee dig at Rossy.

The Dons really are in a bit of a bad mood in general it seems.

Universal sense of humour bypass been carried out at Pittodrie? :lol:

Dry my eyes over what you nutter ?

I watchedAberdeen today and they were feckin rotten,Hamilton were the better team from the first whistle and we won a watch getting a draw.I can say that because I can look at the game objectively.

You on the other hand would defend Jimmy Savile if he raped a wean but he did it in a wearing a Rangers top because you're that much of daft Kent .

Dry my eyes over what you nutter ?

I watchedAberdeen today and they were feckin rotten,Hamilton were the better team from the first whistle and we won a watch getting a draw.I can say that because I can look at the game objectively.

You on the other hand would defend Jimmy Savile if he raped a wean but he did it in a wearing a Rangers top because you're that much of daft Kent .

How much have you had to drink?

Now you're accusing me of being an apologist for paedophiles?

If I were you I'd log off now before you embarrass yourself any more.