March/ May Friendlies - Page 18 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

Be the first time in history we have played the maximum possible games. Infact the first time we have not played the minimum possible.

I hope to be pleasantly suprised.

There is no maximum. Ireland played 4 games before the WC in May/June 2014 (One in London, one in Europe and 2 in USA)

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking forward to seeing who the May double or even treble header will be against. The last email said in the next few weeks so fingers crossed we know before flying out to Praha

Unless you're flying out a month or two early I'd like to think we'll know. Although nothing would surprise me when it comes to our scheduling of friendlies!

Hearing a rumour of a possible friendly against France on the 4th of June in Metz

Went to Nancy a few years back with motherwell. It was a good train journey from Paris and metz is further north.

Belgium or Amsterdam could be an option for this one IF it happens. I personally fancy a supporters bus, leave Friday night? Arrive mid day match day ? Home Sunday? Back in Glasgow early morning Monday in time for work.

Already got time off for FOUR away games this year so would be keen to do this one without more days off work ( if possible! )

Went to Nancy a few years back with motherwell. It was a good train journey from Paris and metz is further north.

Belgium or Amsterdam could be an option for this one IF it happens. I personally fancy a supporters bus, leave Friday night? Arrive mid day match day ? Home Sunday? Back in Glasgow early morning Monday in time for work.

Already got time off for FOUR away games this year so would be keen to do this one without more days off work ( if possible! )

A bus would interest me. I'm trying to budget my Scotland trips, the friendlies anyway, trying to save for travelling later in the summer

A bus would interest me. I'm trying to budget my Scotland trips, the friendlies anyway, trying to save for travelling later in the summer

Sleep while you travel saves on hotel bills.

Three golden rules,

1. No shiting in the bus toilet

2. Respect your fellow travellers, it only takes one arse hole to ruin the ambience of the trip.

3. Don't get left behind