March/ May Friendlies - Page 15 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

March/ May Friendlies

liviloyal

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with those two games, 2 challenging matches against teams who are at around about our level and would be challenging us for a qualifying spot in a group. Also pleased Strachan will be giving other players an opportunity to show what they can bring to the table. However agree with people on here and have to ask why the Denmark match is being played at Hampden?? Hopefully ticket prices won't be sky high (maybe asking a bit too much of the SFA with that one!) Roll on March!

Happy with those two games, 2 challenging matches against teams who are at around about our level and would be challenging us for a qualifying spot in a group. Also pleased Strachan will be giving other players an opportunity to show what they can bring to the table. However agree with people on here and have to ask why the Denmark match is being played at Hampden?? Hopefully ticket prices won't be sky high (maybe asking a bit too much of the SFA with that one!) Roll on March!

Maybe, just maybe it might be a freebie for members or season tickets with heavily reduced prices for walk ups like the Northern Ireland game last year

Maybe, just maybe it might be a freebie for members or season tickets with heavily reduced prices for walk ups like the Northern Ireland game last year

That would be music to the ears for all SSC members but let's not kid ourselves!!

:lol:

About as likely as us qualifying for the 2018 World Cup!

Was last Czech game 100% pick up? I remember doing it in that crammed pub.

With tickets for most of our away qualifiers being rarer than hen's teeth, I wonder if this will be 100% pick-up?

No, but a lot of tickets went on sale last minute, so the pick up point for the random selection was packed with people collecting and buying tickets.

I was a 4 pointer last time we played in Prague.....didn't get a ticket in ballot then SSC got another load of tickets last minute was a pick up in a hotel suite if I remember correctly.....queue like an execution and I had a c@@t of a hangover....so hopefully no pick up this time?.....harvester pish is over stated

I was a 4 pointer last time we played in Prague.....didn't get a ticket in ballot then SSC got another load of tickets last minute was a pick up in a hotel suite if I remember correctly.....queue like an execution and I had a c@@t of a hangover....so hopefully no pick up this time.....harvester pish is over stated

harvester pish is over stated

No it isn't pal.