U21S Tonight - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

U21S Tonight

Kirk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only players out of that team that have a good chance of getting into the full team in the next couple of years are mcginn and paterson, if griffiths can barely get a sniff then there's not a great deal of hope for cummings unfortuantely with the current system

Edited by LewisEDI

McKay wasn't terrible. His first time passing was good, he just didn't take on his man. I said earlier somewhere, he's never a winger, but he's potentially a very good attacking central midfielder.

I want the boy to do well, I know his family, but he was shite. He gave the ballnaway every time he had it and barley went past anyone, very very poor. Maybe the level he is playing at.

Second goal was superb. Terrible refereeing to save a point. Seriously, what an idiot.

Goal was "world class" according to the guy in front of us. Who then turned around and asked who scored. Was a good goal but the gjy was aa fud. If people think thata world class then you can see where we are failing

A good game in the conditions, both teams could and should have scored more. Some nice moves from the Scots but two home points lost. Qualification looks unlikely.

U19s won though.

Was a reasonable game but we basically did what the full team do, get an advantage then sit back doing all and give it away. Not many positives to take for the future

Edited by Kirk