Bile - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The bears do get some amount of stick on here, to be fair. See the 450 page thread for example!

That said, it's a board for fans & fans generally like to noise each other up. What's happened with Rangers is such a big story & there's so much stuff to mock, what do folk expect? Any non Rangers fan who was forced to endure the 9IAR years was always going to have plenty to say!

I dare say the bears must get fed up with it, but not sure wind ups constitute "bile" though.

The bears on here do not get stick. If you look at the big thread folk are discussing and laughing at the mess the club is in. No one is being personal to any Huns. In fact it is a few of the bears on that thread that routinely play the man and not the ball. I am really bored of the bullshit victim hood pish when in fact the opposite is true. Just watch for it, you won't have to wait long.

The bears on here do not get stick. If you look at the big thread folk are discussing and laughing at the mess the club is in. No one is being personal to any Huns. In fact it is a few of the bears on that thread that routinely play the man and not the ball. I am really bored of the bullshit victim hood pish when in fact the opposite is true. Just watch for it, you won't have to wait long.

Says the man calling Rangers fans Huns! :lol:

Yesterday. It's no that bad. But admitting it doesn't suit my Stewarton is Wonderful agenda. Some really nice parts and now the excellent road link to Glasgow.

Stewarton is really nice these days with all the wee independent shops.

Buzzworks just about to open up a place too.

Killie has improved massively in the past 5 years or so. Given the amount of factory closures etc, the town is improving which is an achievement in itself.

Grand Hall seems to be making a name for itself too as a music venue again. I've seen Johnny Marr and Paul Heaton/Jacqui Abbott there in the past month.

I wasn't sure how many folk would get the source. :ok:

You ruined the fun too quickly. :lol:

It's a really good quote and worked perfectly in the situation very apt. :ok: So of course i had to come in and ruin it :D

Edited by phart