Remembrance Weekend - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Remembrance Weekend

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know exactly what it's meant to mean.

Yeah, I do. Considering the only thing you know about my family is that my brother died. You confirmed your the kind of cretin who thinks that's funny.

You know exactly what it's meant to mean.

Yeah, I do. Considering the only thing you know about my family is that my brother died. You confirmed your the kind of cretin who thinks that's funny.

Debian if that's correct you are one sick f@cker. Parky ignore the twisted f@ck.

Get off your high horse.

I was trying to stop you being your dickish self by swaying the topic.

And as for your brother, I had no idea. If I've offended you, then apologies.

Get off your high horse.

I was trying to stop you being your dickish self by swaying the topic.

And as for your brother, I had no idea. If I've offended you, then apologies.

1. No high horse.

2. You brought me in to this thread for no reason, you fat .

3. I asked you several times what it was meant to mean. Your evasive non-answers only confirmed what I thought.

I'm pretty satisfied with my assessment of you.

1. No high horse.

2. You brought me in to this thread for no reason, you fat .

3. I asked you several times what it was meant to mean. Your evasive non-answers only confirmed what I thought.

I'm pretty satisfied with my assessment of you.

So you've just made up a story about your brother and me.

That says more about you than me ?

Edited by Debian

So you've just made up a story about your brother and me.

That says more about you than me ?

I've not made up anything. It's the only thing that you could possibly know about my family, as it's been posted on here.

I've not made up anything. It's the only thing that you could possibly know about my family, as it's been posted on here.

As I said, apologies if I caused you any offence.

I did not know, and regardless what you think or know of me, it would take a horrible human being to go to that level.

I didn't know that, not everyone stalks posters so I'm not sure why you assume Debian would know.

Man up, it's a message board and there's always going to be disagreements so don't take it so personally.

I didn't know that, not everyone stalks posters so I'm not sure why you assume Debian would know.

Man up, it's a message board and there's always going to be disagreements so don't take it so personally.

its all about getting attention, everybody look at me

Because I've met him and we have a mutual friend. Because it's been posted on here.

Anyway, I'm unsure what this has to do with you?