What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game? - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

What's The Worst Song You've Heard At A Football Game?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today we got treated to the usual song book of songs that I detest.

'Stand up, if you love Fulham...."

'Stand up, if you hate Chelsea...'

No thank you, I will just stay sitting and avoid this Jack in the box action.

'You're not singing anymore'

'You only sing when you're winning...'

Really, we were silent the full first half because we were awful,score three quick goals and our first song is to slate the opposition fans for stopping singing. Hypocrites.

'Is there a fire drill.....'

Perfectly acceptable to sing, but not on 88mins when plenty of our own fans are leaving as well.

i guess the "richard gough, child molester" was a bit unfair

Preferred "Richard Gough, shagged Wee Burney... ". Seemed to enrage the hoards on the other side of the fence under the Firhill Shed.

In the days when we had a US military base near us the Yanks would come to Links Park and sing 1 2 3 1 2 3 1 2 3 Montrose and me then through their hats in the air.Fekin muppets.

probably because that was the number o fingers they had on each hand ok fur banjo playing

The Tommy Burns song sung by the currant buns is disgusting too.

Haha remember that song well.

So the first song (which I can honestly say I've never heard) is disgusting whilst the song about Richard Gough gets an amused response from you despite its inaccuracy and similarly offensive nature.

Nice dose of hypocrisy from you there.

So the first song (which I can honestly say I've never heard) is disgusting whilst the song about Richard Gough gets an amused response from you despite its inaccuracy and similarly offensive nature.

Nice dose of hypocrisy from you there.

Yup I made the song up.

I heard it sung on way to the ground the year you lot won the league at RP.

For me it is, Aberdeen fans singing the 'Ibrox Disaster' song.

There was a guy in Faro who started it and duly got his nuts booted.

Way way worse than a sectarian song.

Is any of the above actually true?

Weird that no Aberdeen (normally very angry and touchy) fan has been enraged by this or even challenged it. Instead most are happy participants of the thread.

Yup I made the song up.

I heard it sung on way to the ground the year you lot won the league at RP.

I didn't say you'd made it up. I've heard OF it, just never heard it and I won't click the link either because I'll quite happily plod along life without hearing it.

Just highlighting the hypocrisy of you finding one distasteful song unacceptable while finding another distasteful song apparently funny. Bit of a strange differentiation.

Just highlighting the hypocrisy of you finding one distasteful song unacceptable while finding another distasteful song apparently funny. Bit of a strange differentiation.

There's a huge difference between mocking the death of someone, as opposed to mocking 'allegations' about someone tampering with an underager.