10 June - 10 July 2016 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 June - 10 July 2016

What's everyone doing? For the first two weeks I think I'm going to find somewhere to hide. Either go to the USA for a holiday or find somewhere completely cut off from internet / TV / radio. Don't think I can stand a constant stream of digs at Scotland from these expert whanks who'll be grinning like baboons who've just had blow jobs from the studios of ITV and BBC. Last two weeks will be ok as all the other UK / Ireland teams will have been knocked out.

Fortnight wandering around Ardnamurchan sounds like the business.

I'll just be back from my honeymoon which, in hindsight, I could have timed better so I'll be too skint to go anywhere else. :cry:

I don't want to watch any of it but I'll probably watch the Welsh because I suspect they'll get found out. Don't mind Norn Iron doing alright as long as they get papped out.

At least we can throw our imminent RWC win in their faces if they start their pish. :wink2:

I will be enjoying some good football matches

:ok:

Hard to believe for our younger viewers but I enjoy tournaments as a whole better without Scotland. Too tense while we're involved, too much disappointment after we've gone out.

(Clearly I'd rather not enjoy France 16 as much and experience us in it!)

What's everyone doing? For the first two weeks I think I'm going to find somewhere to hide. Either go to the USA for a holiday or find somewhere completely cut off from internet / TV / radio. Don't think I can stand a constant stream of digs at Scotland from these expert whanks who'll be grinning like baboons who've just had blow jobs from the studios of ITV and BBC. Last two weeks will be ok as all the other UK / Ireland teams will have been knocked out.

Fortnight wandering around Ardnamurchan sounds like the business.

Think I am going to head off to Skye to hide.