George Sq Tuesday 6Pm - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Sq Tuesday 6Pm

Ricky Ross singing dignity with a megaphone was class.

See ye's tomorrow.

Hopefully a better megaphone than they were using at the start?

We retreated to the counting house at about 6.30 as we couldn't really hear what was being said, we were actually quite near the front.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good turnout & a lot of positivity, disappointed at the sound equipment though as struggled to hear some of the folk that had the mic.

Love seeing & hearing the passion from folk of all different ages and when they burst into song. This is our time, lets take it Scotland!

Sound system was non existent, to me it felt a bit disjointed.

Good turn out again, lets push on, two days to go, we will not be down-beaten, we can win this.

Totally agree, had it not been for the positivity of those there it might have been a disappointment. The impromptu flower of Scotland a few times and the numbers in attendance at such short notice gives hope to the heart.

By the way, anyone in glasgow of a similar mindset of most of us on here has to go the the yes bar, previously vesp bar. It was a delight to be amongst like minded people and almost like charging the batteries for the fight ahead.

The Daily Mail are reporting this as an 'anti BBC rally', and they go on to talk about intimidation. Cant believe my mam reads that thing. Maybe they do have a point though, I mean, some people chanting 'bbc shame on you' would send even a war hardened reporter running for cover!