That Was Fkkin Garbage - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

That Was Fkkin Garbage

bonny78

It didn't look like a foul from where I was sitting in the north stand and I watched it on the telly today - it wasn't a foul. Irrelevant now and we should have been able to deal with it but didn't and we can't say that overall the Poles didn't deserve a draw. Once again, we are in a state of desolation. Hope can go fuk itsel.

it was a stupid foul by Ritchie.

A very very soft foul by a whistle happy red.

Would actually say it winna a foul.

Knew it was gonna be a goal. My mates are witnesses as I said it just before they took it.

Still got a mark on my forehead when my head thumped flat onto the bar :lol:

RABTHE BRUCE

Look at the match stats and think again before you say that Poland didnt deserve for that draw.Looks like you see only what you like to see and that maybe the reason why you permanently cant qualify to any major tournaments.

I appreciate that English isn't your first language, but he was saying the exact opposite of what you think he said :ok:

My son says it wasnt a foul and in fact ritchie didnt touch him.I heard the irish score just after i had been told they had only 39% of the ball in the game.So we were thinking its only a matter of time the germans will score but no the irish did instead.Sick to my stomach when that 2nd goal went in and ref blew for ft straight after.

My son says it wasnt a foul and in fact ritchie didnt touch him.I heard the irish score just after i had been told they had only 39% of the ball in the game.So we were thinking its only a matter of time the germans will score but no the irish did instead.Sick to my stomach when that 2nd goal went in and ref blew for ft straight after.

we only had 44%

Was anybody else reminded of the Italy game in 2007? A huge game, a lot a stake and what happens?

We go to sleep and give away a terrible goal in the opening minutes which gives us a mountain to climb. We claw ourselves back into it only to give away another terrible goal right at the death. It doesn't matter whether it was a free kick or not we should have been able to defend it. The goal was ####in ridiculous, why didn't Marshall grab it? Same as Panuccis winner for Italy, never a fee kick but we didn't defend it, free header.

No complaints, not good enough.

Was anybody else reminded of the Italy game in 2007? A huge game, a lot a stake and what happens?

We go to sleep and give away a terrible goal in the opening minutes which gives us a mountain to climb. We claw ourselves back into it only to give away another terrible goal right at the death. It doesn't matter whether it was a free kick or not we should have been able to defend it. The goal was ####in ridiculous, why didn't Marshall grab it? Same as Panuccis winner for Italy, never a fee kick but we didn't defend it, free header.

Exactly

1 defender tried to chase back, the rest of the team just stood there ball watching

spot on

the defending at the first goal was a farce

martin just let lwandowsi go, just let him run right off him

naismith and fletchers misses were not good enough too