Rupert Murdoch To Back No - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rupert Murdoch To Back No

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who actually cares?

Depends on who it is and what their argument is, if it's David Beckham and i'm almost positive it cannot be, cause that would be the most disproportionate hype job (well i have just sat here for two minutes and can't think of one so it must be bad)

Depends on who it is and what their argument is, if it's David Beckham and i'm almost positive it cannot be, cause that would be the most disproportionate hype job (well i have just sat here for two minutes and can't think of one so it must be bad)

It is him Phart

It's yet another utter embarrassment for UKOK.

Me too, I'd somehow hyped myself up that we'd get a boost from the sun going YES, then I realised it doesn't really matter, better if they do but who gives a feck if they don't, our media is full of this shite anyway.

I may be proved wrong but I don't think any of the main west coast papers (Sun, Herald, even the Record) will have too blatant a front page on Thursday. Too much to lose in terms of customer base...

Quite pathetically, ok totally pathetically I was worried about the announcement. This is like an emotional roller coaster, its just going to be hell the next 4 days.

Totally

I'm the same

Famous last words but when you think about it rationally there is not something that is going to result in a dramatic slide from one side to the other with 4 days to go

Unless Salmond endorses North Korea or the likes

Unfortunately rationality is not on my radar at the moment

Edited by Ally Bear

I may be proved wrong but I don't think any of the main west coast papers (Sun, Herald, even the Record) will have too blatant a front page on Thursday. Too much to lose in terms of customer base...

The Record's front page will be vile. Probably a personal attack on Salmond. That's their level.