Feeling A Abit Defated - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Feeling A Abit Defated

scotsgary1

Correct, have a cigar , or a pint

Go aff yir heid, huv both!

Toughest group and we go to our 2nd last game and a win puts us in the playoffs barring some freak results. I'd have taken that at the start considering recent campaigns. (Thursday night football is shite tho).

Come on Scotland!!!

All,

Havent read a lot of threads on here today so apoligise if repeating.

Going game tomorrow night mad up for that.

But iam not feeling the same old buzz as before.

Always big Scotland fan but not thinking we on for a win disappointingly.

Comments welcome

0/7 qualifying for major finals will take its toll.

Maybe we are finally growing up as a support and not setting our expectations too high.

The match prediction threads and the over enthusiastic optimism over the last 15 years on this board always made me smile.

If we win tonight we make the playoffs. No way the poor Ireland team - with half their team suspended or injured - will beat Germany.

This is a cup final. We win, we're third.

We draw we're out. No way Ireland lose on Sunday.

Edited by norsefox

Right it is time for positivity. We narrowly lost at home to Germany last month and I think we have played better in this campaign. So if we can push the world champions so close, who are better than Poland (even the Poles here would have to admit that) then surely we can get the result we need tonight. Also we drew away to Poland and we're disappointed we did not win. Let's not sell ourselves short here. We can do this.

Right it is time for positivity. We narrowly lost at home to Germany last month and I think we have played better in this campaign. So if we can push the world champions so close, who are better than Poland (even the Poles here would have to admit that) then surely we can get the result we need tonight. Also we drew away to Poland and we're disappointed we did not win. Let's not sell ourselves short here. We can do this.

Narrowly lost ?

Aye score line wise ; but everyone who saw the game appreciated it as a masterclass by the Germans