Protest At Bbc In Glasgow - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Protest At Bbc In Glasgow

16:22: BBC responds to protest

Here's some more on the protest at BBC Scotland's Glasgow HQ (see 14:10 and 15:37 entries). Protesters say BBC coverage has been biased against independence but a BBC spokesperson said: "We believe our coverage has been fair and impartial and has adhered fully to the requirements of our Editorial and Referendum Guidelines."

Olympic diver Tom Daley

tweets: Love Great Britain. Love #TeamGB. Love Scotland. I think we are #bettertogether

Kelsey Hilson ‏@KelseyHison 22m

@TomDaley1994 i want you to lick my herpes infected pussy and so rough that i get pregnant with a deformed baby

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

:-)) That is wonderful! Kelsey doesn't say if she is a YES or not though

16:22: BBC responds to protest

Here's some more on the protest at BBC Scotland's Glasgow HQ (see 14:10 and 15:37 entries). Protesters say BBC coverage has been biased against independence but a BBC spokesperson said: "We believe our coverage has been fair and impartial and has adhered fully to the requirements of our Editorial and Referendum Guidelines."

I guess they weren't really going to say anything else.

Olympic diver Tom Daley

tweets: Love Great Britain. Love #TeamGB. Love Scotland. I think we are #bettertogether

Kelsey Hilson ‏@KelseyHison 22m

@TomDaley1994 i want you to lick my herpes infected pussy and so rough that i get pregnant with a deformed baby

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

From the look of her,I quite believe she had said std :barf:

Edited by dandydunn

Let's see if the knobs report this!

BBC website report of it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-29196912

But... surely it's not about one man (Nick Robinson) or one Q&A session.

It has to be seen in context of the generous coverage given to Gordon Brown and the three party leaders earlier in the week