New Home Top - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New Home Top

kmcca5

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The TA Elite will all be parading the new home top in the Algarve next month :ok:

naw youl no Jim,your there way the wife n kids, section 2 ,paragraph 3 of the TA ELITE rulebook states the waring of a new top is only allowed if your actually on the trip wae the boys and no the family,sorry jimbo rules is rules :wave:

The new Spain kit has been leaked and gives a few pointers to what we can expect.

All the new adidas shirts will have the three stripes running down the side rather than the sleeves. Another feature is the false collar which is rumoured to appear on most of the new designs. So I would expect a fairly traditional Navy with white collar and adidas trim, and perhaps a few extra details to make t bespoke.

spain-euro-2016-home-kit-2.jpg

Adidas seem to be trying to do something different with the three stripes, as noticed a number of kits where the stripes are the same colour as the kit, so they appear to be invisible almost.

That template is very similar to the German woman's team kit (though naturally their one is in a female fit version) with the stripes down the side.

The false collar is very similar to the last Diadora one.

Edited by wanderer

Could any of the TAMB fashionistas enlighten us on what a false collar is

It's a little flash either side of the round or v-neck collar which is part of the shirt and doesn't fold over like an actual collar does. Last Diadora home shirt, false collar, second Adidas home shirt, real (big) collar.

I think the false collar looks dreadful. I remember the diadora one from a few years back and the silly looking false collar was the reason I never bought it. Was the only diadora one I never got.

Yea collar thing is shite

I suspect this stuff will not be for general release/sale, with a complete new line up of stuff release next year when the new home and away kits are launched.

There was some pretty smart new training gear used by the team in the latter half of the last campaign that was never released.

I am sure they were using the same gear in Tbilisi last month.

Its just stop-gap gear, as Dynamo Kyiv have the exact same stuff (I picked up that style top in the Dynamo Kyiv shop on route to Tbilisi last month)

CQjNLtuUYAAIV8L.jpg

Edited by wanderer