Mcnamara - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

How long will it be before United boot him or is he capable of halting this alarming slump? Since the League Cup Semi Final, they've been diabolical and they can't keep bemoaning the sales of Armstrong and MacKay-Steven, not now anyway and it's no excuse for them being second bottom.

After every game they lose he comes out and says "we didn't deserve to lose the game". Seems like continual acceptance of sub-standard play. This is bound to transmit to the players.

I think his days are numbered. I actually thought this might the thread announcing his departure.

Mind you, they didn't actually deserve to lose on Saturday. What was going through Dow's mind when he decided to stop and make a cup of tea before putting the ball in the empty net I'll never know.

I think his days are numbered. I actually thought this might the thread announcing his departure.

Mind you, they didn't actually deserve to lose on Saturday. What was going through Dow's mind when he decided to stop and make a cup of tea before putting the ball in the empty net I'll never know.

Sorry to disappoint you :P

The story about the reported large profits he's made from player sales didn't go down well either.

Been a season ticket holder since the 80's. Seen good times and bad.

United's always been a club that survived on selling players but I've never seen us sell so many of our biggest assets in such a short space of time.

Its almost been like a fire sale.

I never renewed this year.

Been a season ticket holder since the 80's. Seen good times and bad.

United's always been a club that survived on selling players but I've never seen us sell so many of our biggest assets in such a short space of time.

Its almost been like a fire sale.

I never renewed this year.

We haven't normally had many that were so good in such a short space of time either to be fair. I can understand most of the sales given the way the dice are loaded these days, but there was still enough quality left to perform better than they have been.

Should have been away after the Scottish Cup Final last season. Found out big time now that he doesn't have our star players but even when they were here we underachieved. No idea how to change a game, unable to motivate and just seems to be trying everyone in every position of his system, hoping to stumble across the right team. He will however get as long as possible to turn it round to save our chairman having to pay him off.