Club Or Country ? - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Club Or Country ?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet you argue with your reflection in the mirror ?

Still not gave a valid response yet to earlier questions.

Typical useless whataboutery.

And you've not given a response to my query on what you think patriotism actually means. So i'll give you the same courtesy as you've given me.

There's no whataboutery from me. Do you know what that word means?

You were billy big baws ( as per usual ) at the start so commence with valid answers to my questions.

I really doubt you can.

More names and no response to what you think patriotism is. Sadly, it's all too predictable...

I can see Parklifes angle, but then I don't know why jock strap lives in England.

I think there's an argument that moving away makes you feel more patriotic. The number of English (or further) based folk that follow Scotland would maybe back that up?

I can see Parklifes angle, but then I don't know why jock strap lives in England.

I think there's an argument that moving away makes you feel more patriotic. The number of English (or further) based folk that follow Scotland would maybe back that up?

I get your point but I have always had a deep love for Scotland.

Been following the country since I was a wean with my Dad and have continued since he stopped.

I think the initial response from Parklife was to mix it up.

Quite sad when a supposed fellow countryman tries to belittle your passion for our country.

Either way, I'll still feel the same about our country, irrespective of other points.

Patriotic.

Normally, if someone is proud of their country, you say that they or their feelings are patriotic.

Cool. I'd say that patriotism would manifest itself in contributing to society and by trying to make the country a better place.

I think the initial response from Parklife was to mix it up.

Quite sad when a supposed fellow countryman tries to belittle your passion for our country.

:lol: Stop playing the fecking victim and man up.

Acting like something your clearly not and being called it are different.

Just to clear this up.

I am not / can't be patriotic as I don't currently live in Scotland.

So that goes for every ex-pat who is dotted around the world.

What he said was that he finds it funny that those who choose not to live in Scotland (and whatever your circumstances - unless you're in the big hoose somewhere but even then you can seek a transfer - it is a choice) always seem to be the ones who portray themselves as being extremely patriotic.

Personally I don't believe there is anything to be patriotic about in any country. We all have good points and we all have bad points - nothing to be proud about........