Refugee Crisis - Page 20 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Refugee Crisis

You know my views of fudbook. I only post on here. I live in a tamb bubble so what i said is undeniably true.

It is not exclusive to FB. I don't think a day goes by these days when someone doesn't say something racist.

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not exclusive to FB. I don't think a day goes by these days when someone doesn't say something racist.

That is fine but grabbing a 15 year old by the fanny in front of her dad in a baying pack? How about that? I don't get the lack of outrage. It is weird.

Less of the unbelievable analogies, not one of the PC mob (including you) have suggested it is 'unbelievable' in the same way as the holocaust.

Do you believe it happened or not?

If you believe it happened do you not believe they were Arab/North African?

Yes I believe it happened.

Would be a strange thing to make up!

I don't care or understand enough to have an opinion on it, but presume there is some people who think it's being misreported to make refugees look bad?

My experience of Arabs and North Africans had mostly shown them to hold females in low regard, and be sleazy ####ers I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw.

Even some of the nice ones we met in Egypt only really addressed the men when speaking to the 4 of us, although otherwise seemed decent, although it's a bit sweeping to label all Arabs and North Africans based on my limited experiences.

Edited by sbcmfc

Yes I believe it happened.

Would be a strange thing to make up!

I don't care or understand enough to have an opinion on it, but presume there is some people who think it's being misreported to make refugees look bad?

My experience of Arabs and North Africans had mostly shown them to hold females in low regard, and be sleazy ####ers I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw.

Even some of the nice ones we met in Egypt only really addressed the men when speaking to the 4 of us, although otherwise seemed decent.

Similar to a bunch of Scottish 'lads' on their first trip to magaluf with their mates. First night, 10 shots, a bit of fanny, black out, 4 day hangover.

Chuck in a deep rooted cultural lack of respect for women and it's not a good situation.

Don't know where I'm going with this really...

:lol:

Yes, was tongue in cheek.

It's quite hard to get your head round that level of apparently organised activity taking place though!

Having seen the police presence for 1000 Motherwell fans in Greenock watching football, it's crazy to think that this was allowed to happen.

It wasn't 'allowed to happen'.

New Year's eve was meant to be (and normally is) a celebration in the middle of Cologne.....it's hardly traditional for there to be hundreds of Robocops in riot gear carrying automatic weapons.

I work with people from Cologne and some of the stories I'm hearing from them are pretty awful.

Fact is, my colleagues are without exception very 'liberal, live and let live' uber-Europeans, but without exception they're utterly sick of 'open door immigration'.

The events in Cologne (and also Hamburg apparently) are simply the head of the pimple.....immigrants, either new asylum seekers, recent immigrants, or out of control teenage spawn of recent immigrants, cause massive problems in Germany.

I don;t think decent German people will put up with this for much longer.

Edited by Rossy

That is fine but grabbing a 15 year old by the fanny in front of her dad in a baying pack? How about that? I don't get the lack of outrage. It is weird.

And that is shocking and sadly all part of this awful degeneration and feeding the divide that suits the agenda on both sides. I despair at where it will all end

And that is shocking and sadly all part of this awful degeneration and feeding the divide that suits the agenda on both sides. I despair at where it will all end

Even the language being used now by normally rational people is getting out of hand....baying packs...spawn...wtf

No. Just that those who dared believe the story were racists. Very little response from those now as the story gains momentum.

The story has got all to do with you being a racist.

Here's where I am with it...

I couldn't give a flying feck because it happened in Germany,I've never been to Germany and I don't plan to go to Germany in the near future.

When I say couldn't give a I obviously think it's a hideous crime and I'd cut there baws off and strangle them to death but I'll get through it and I won't think the guy in the local kebab shop wants to ride my sister cause he's a different colour to me.

Even the language being used now by normally rational people is getting out of hand....baying packs...spawn...wtf

I am rational. And I used the word 'spawn' deliberately.

I'm not a racist. I don't have a right-wing bone in my body.

I do wonder though at what point enough becomes enough ?

If your 16 year old daughter was groped, abused and terrified by a 'baying pack' of immigrant men, men who have been given hospitality by Germany but seem to have little interest in conforming to German customs or laws......at what point do you say enough is enough ?

Controlled immigration is necessary. Giving asylum to genuine refugees is a human must.

Virtually uncontrolled, mass immigration is a disaster.

Is there anything that could happen that would make you think that the current uncontrolled immigration policy was a bad idea?

I can't speak for others but I never really see any immigrants since I moved to South Lanarkshire six years ago so I don't believe we have an uncontrolled immigration policy in Scotland.

Could you show me examples of the uncontrolled immigration policy which might make me change my opinion ?

If your 16 year old daughter was groped, abused and terrified by a 'baying pack' of immigrant men, men who have been given hospitality by Germany but seem to have little interest in conforming to German customs or laws......at what point do you say enough is enough ?

Controlled immigration is necessary. Giving asylum to genuine refugees is a human must.

Doesn't happen often but I'm with you 100% on this.

Were these people refugees?

http://www.express.de/koeln/uebergriffe-einsatzbericht-aus-silvesternacht-widerspricht-albers-23343640

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/panorama/kriminalitaet-hinweise-auf-verdaechtige-in-koeln-festnahme-in-stuttgart-noch-an-silvester-1.2806747

The German news papers say they have copy of police documents that say, yes,' refugees' were involved.

Edited by Rossy

Were these people refugees?

I'm bored now and will stop replying since since you are being obtuse and side track/avoiding the discussion. You and I weren't there but the suggestion from the media reporting is that some of the crowd where which is why it ended up on this thread.

I'm bored now and will stop replying since since you are being obtuse and side track/avoiding the discussion. You and I weren't there but the suggestion from the media reporting is that some of the crowd where which is why it ended up on this thread.

I asked a simple question because I didn't know. If you find that obtuse then you have issues

Nail on the head that's all