A Favourite Album - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arctic monkeys AM - wasn't really into them until I heard it and to be honest not massively into indie/Rock or whatever genre it is but I fkin love this album.

It's like a George Micheal album without the hairs on the baws mate.An album made for the folk who buy their 'CDs' in Tesco while they do their weekly shop.It's about as indie as One Direction.

I listened to it once and just deleted it off my iPhone.

Not that I have anything against them but they are the most boring fecks I've ever had the displeasure of seeing playing live.It was like watching Emmerdale on a Tuesday night.

It's like a George Micheal album without the hairs on the baws mate.An album made for the folk who buy their 'CDs' in Tesco while they do their weekly shop.It's about as indie as One Direction.

I listened to it once and just deleted it off my iPhone.

Not that I have anything against them but they are the most boring fecks I've ever had the displeasure of seeing playing live.It was like watching Emmerdale on a Tuesday night.

Listening to music on your iPhone is as bad as buying 'CDs' from a supermarket. Some jester phones you whilst your trying listen, couldn't think of anything worse.

My AC/DC bias would normally mean that I named a few their albums so I won't.

I'm trying to think of one not already named which was quite a biggie in my lifetime.

One of the first to pop into my head was "Under A Blood Red Sky" by U2".

Not my favourite but a classic IMO.