A Favourite Album - Page 7 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong wi' Lambrettas? :wave:

Had two

Li !50 1966 and a 1967 - URE 147 (I htink) with an SX 150 = wit a rebore to a 175cc - power, ya bitch!!!!! :-))

Absolutely nothing - I'd love a classic Lambretta - do they come with stabilisers?

I was actually checking my driving licence - passed in 1988 and not sure if it gives me provisional entitlement up to 125cc (I think it used to, but that has probably changed).

Edited by Charlie Endell

Absolutely nothing - I'd love a classic Lambretta - do they come with stabilisers?

I was actually checking my driving licence - passed in 1988 and not sure if it gives me provisional entitlement up to 125cc (I think it used to, but that has probably changed).

trust me you widnae want one aestheticly pleasing on the eye but you just push them everywhere for a modern take check out scomadi

Making Movies - Dire Straits

Great shout - I listened to this online at the end of last week for the first time in ages. Excellent album, especially Tunnel of Love which has Roy Bittan from the E Street Band on piano.

My dad's aunt used to live just a few yards along the road from the Spanish City which featured in the song. On first listening I thought Mark Knopfler was making a reference to the Spanish Civil War but it's in fact a reference to the amusement park of that name in Whitley Bay. Don't look for it, it's not there anymore...

Edited by neilser

Great shout - I listened to this online at the end of last week for the first time in ages. Excellent album, especially Tunnel of Love which has Roy Bittan from the E Street Band on piano.

My dad's aunt used to live just a few yards along the road from the Spanish City which featured in the song. On first listening I thought Mark Knopfler was making a reference to the Spanish Civil War but it's in fact a reference to the amusement park of that name in Whitley Bay. Don't look for it, it's not there anymore...

Sorry but Dire Staits were appropriately named, utter Barry White.

• 4 months later...