Who's Collecting? - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's Collecting?

Bristolhibby

Post here.

Me plus Bathhibby. (Voluntary not conscripted).

If it helps for conspiracy theories post your points also.

Can't wait for this one. Hope the 12:50 Turkish Air from Gatwick is stocked up!

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me n the Mrs both on 5 points we've never been asked to collect before I take it we just have to show up with our membership cards it'll break the day up lol (coscripted)

Edited by jcs

Me n the Mrs both on 5 points we've never been asked to collect before I take it we just have to show up with our membership cards it'll break the day up lol (coscripted)

I showed my membership card and was asked for my postcode, very quick and friendly staff

As long as we're quick and efficient with them, I'm sure they will be quick and efficient with us. It's when the chancers trying to pick up their mates tickets or asking for spare tickets rock up that the efficiency will break down!

I've seen both quick and easy pick-ups in Prague and Ireland as well as not so good ones in Kiev where the problem was probably just shear numbers. The main thing is to keep calm and don't take it out on the SSC staff who are trying their best to get the job done.

Post here.

Me plus Bathhibby. (Voluntary not conscripted).

If it helps for conspiracy theories post your points also.

Can't wait for this one. Hope the 12:50 Turkish Air from Gatwick is stocked up!

J

Mind the last time we had to pick them up in Georgia?

That was a messy day we stopped for refreshments in a lot of Pubs on the way to collect the tickets.

Mind the last time we had to pick them up in Georgia?

That was a messy day we stopped for refreshments in a lot of Pubs on the way to collect the tickets.

Collecting the tickets last time was the best day of the trip. Got wrecked doing the pub crawl up there.

Collecting the tickets last time was the best day of the trip. Got wrecked doing the pub crawl up there.

We got soaked getting up there then stood under a shelter for about 45 minutes trying to get a taxi back. Took us well over an hour in the taxi to travel what took us 30 minutes to walk. Not collecting this time.

I am collecting along with Willfraeswindon/Portugal ....collect every game as don't get postal option anymore and I have never had any dramas...apart from Japan...that was a trek and a half.....made it with 5 mins to spare.....

I have never had any dramas...apart from Japan...that was a trek and a half.....made it with 5 mins to spare.....

Only cause I let you share my cab. :ok:

We did cut it close though, I remember they packed up as we walked away. It was about 50 miles from my hotel and about 10 miles from the stadium. Not well planned.

Only cause I let you share my cab. :ok:

We did cut it close though, I remember they packed up as we walked away. It was about 50 miles from my hotel and about 10 miles from the stadium. Not well planned.

Got a nice pic with a lass in traditional Japanese dress though as we trudged through their wedding party in the foyer......

P.S. The cab ride was like something out of Starky & Hutch.....and what was that big lever all about that the driver used to open/ close the doors....