Who's Collecting? - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Who's Collecting?

Bristolhibby

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a nice pic with a lass in traditional Japanese dress though as we trudged through their wedding party in the foyer......

P.S. The cab ride was like something out of Starky & Hutch.....and what was that big lever all about that the driver used to open/ close the doors....

Aye, I've got photos of the wedding somewhere. Don't remember to much about the cab except telling him we were late and needed him to put the foot to the floor.

Got a nice pic with a lass in traditional Japanese dress though as we trudged through their wedding party in the foyer......

P.S. The cab ride was like something out of Starky & Hutch.....and what was that big lever all about that the driver used to open/ close the doors....

We got nice pics taken with the groom. He was wearing a nice white silk suit. Still got the pics somewhere.

Had to pick up in Japan, Dublin and Lichtenstein. Not been asked to pick up this time.

We got nice pics taken with the groom. He was wearing a nice white silk suit. Still got the pics somewhere.

Had to pick up in Japan, Dublin and Lichtenstein. Not been asked to pick up this time.

Wooo, are you saying this person is a real life harvester?

I know two.

In fairness, one didn't do it to harvest - he did it to help a non SSC mate get a ticket.

The other blatantly harvested, although he did say if he was selected to pick-up, then he would have booked a flight.

And before anybody says, I am not going to dob them in - although I don't agree with it and would laugh if they got caught.

If that was the case what would be the point of paying to join ssc????

Because you are the front of the queue when it comes to tickets , i'm only talking about spare ones SSC members don't want if there are any left . The SFA are quick enough to sell tickets to the public when SSC members don't buy all the home ones up

Because you are the front of the queue when it comes to tickets , i'm only talking about spare ones SSC members don't want if there are any left . The SFA are quick enough to sell tickets to the public when SSC members don't buy all the home ones up

The corporate response is that the SSC is a members club, who's members pay £25 per season for the privilege of buying exclusive tickets. Also that the SSC is responsible for members conduct. Act a tw@ away and they know who to reprimand.

That said, it would be madness if Scots are locked out, in that case say 5 minutes after KO, either sign them up or sell to them.

J

The corporate response is that the SSC is a members club, who's members pay £25 per season for the privilege of buying exclusive tickets. Also that the SSC is responsible for members conduct. Act a tw@ away and they know who to reprimand.

That said, it would be madness if Scots are locked out, in that case say 5 minutes after KO, either sign them up or sell to them.

J

Never bought into this stuff about them being responsible for our conduct , we're responsible for our own conduct . They happily flog home tickets to anybody , mainly because the dosh goes into their coffers , with little worry about any of them acting like twats or knowing who to reprimand there . If there are any spares going , we should be able to vouch for anyone we give away tickets to . The sfa might get a few more to join if the odd guest TA enjoy themselves , and it might reduce the harvesting done not to get a point but to get a ticket for someone guesting . Just a thought