Red Tory Council Say No To Rally - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Red Tory Council Say No To Rally

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in the independent country of Iceland probably taking a moment to quietly reflect on what might have been

I just realised i'll be at the Davis Cup tennis in Glasgow on the 18th September.

Union Jacks waving everywhere.

Might take a Yes flag ;)

Out of interest are all the speakers at these rally's criminals? It just seems that certain folk are getting on there high horse over one man and tarring all others involved with the same brush.

On the Tommy front I'm with stocky used to think he was great when I was younger. Was very close to joining ssp when he was with them and then I met him at a work protest and seem what he is really like. After that I can't stand him. I'll give him credit though he was constantly trying during the referendum and was willing to tell the truth loudly about some of the crap we were being told by the media. Iirc he was the only one to talk about west coast oil on the TV which could be a massive boost to an independent Scotland economy

Out of interest are all the speakers at these rally's criminals? It just seems that certain folk are getting on there high horse over one man and tarring all others involved with the same brush.

On the Tommy front I'm with stocky used to think he was great when I was younger. Was very close to joining ssp when he was with them and then I met him at a work protest and seem what he is really like. After that I can't stand him. I'll give him credit though he was constantly trying during the referendum and was willing to tell the truth loudly about some of the crap we were being told by the media. Iirc he was the only one to talk about west coast oil on the TV which could be a massive boost to an independent Scotland economy

No no, just the organiser. Those who choose to share a platform with him are simply scabs. The reaction to Tommy's bleating from the Yes camp has been pleasing, and reassured me that not everyone are opportunistic filth like Sheridan and McAlpine.

I see the old divide and conquer tactics are alive and well amongst the left wing of Scottish politics. Thatthatcher will be giggling away in the depths of hell.

Behave yourself, it's not just the left who have a No Platform stance with the misogynstic perjurer. The SNP and Yes Scotland also have the same stance, and rightly so.

A Thousand Flowers has been consistently good on telling it like it is regarding Sheridan and some of the organised rallies and events that he has been involved in. The way some on the Yes side praised him during the referendum campaign was bizarre, a mirror image of those on the No side who (briefly) saw Galloway as a star. Pair of complete bellends.

Claiming Sheridan is alright or tolerable because he tells it like it is about No campaign or the Union, is a bit like saying Rupert Murdoch is alright because he's all over a shambolic Labour Party like a rash. It's just not on. Sheridan is a snake and was reassuring Yes Scotland stayed well clear of him. If McAlpine et al want an audience they should start thinking about how they can do it without selling themselves out to ersepiece like Sheridan.

A Thousand Flowers has been consistently good on telling it like it is regarding Sheridan and some of the organised rallies and events that he has been involved in. The way some on the Yes side praised him during the referendum campaign was bizarre, a mirror image of those on the No side who (briefly) saw Galloway as a star. Pair of complete bellends.

Haha another thousand flowers reader, that's Bzzzz and you i've seen mention it now. I find it an informative blog as well. :ok:

The united against Seperation FB page are encouraging Nawbags to go to the square to celebrate the anniversary of winning the Referendum.

Aye, they're having a union flag day apparently - fun for all the family.

This could be interesting..........

You will be lucky if there is any of them there 10 max