Starting To Panic - Page 2 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Starting To Panic

blackcountry jock

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should very went to more games then in the past ?

Family work etc has stopped me from becoming a member for last few years but now a member not whinging about missing out on a ticket because of fans in more points that tough titty on my part moaning about the point that approx 40-50% of folk buying tickets have no intention of going yet us "newbies" who have forked out a small fortune might miss out because of them not having a dig at anyone who are genuinely going and if there is 20,000 ssc members in tblisi and I can't get a Scotland end ticket then fair play you won't hear me whinge

2x 8 pointers not going to this one. Its mental how so many low pointers looking at going to this one. Been going to zero points for years now barring a few games( if I can remember right) so surely could use those games to build up. Every football club/ association has similar issues. We moan about it every game now. We have improved massively, now with France and England round corner scramble for points. Harvesting tickets happens all over the place. Think read Man U clamping down on it. These regulars buying tickets every week and shifting them. It's just the way it is

I'm on 0 pts. Haven't had an official brief for years. This one should have been a shoe in but too many harvesters and the SFA don't give a flying as long as its cash up front.

Of course I'll get a ticket anyway but that's not the point. Yet again I'm wondering if its worth being in SSC at all!

I'm on 0 pts. Haven't had an official brief for years. This one should have been a shoe in but too many harvesters and the SFA don't give a flying as long as its cash up front.

Of course I'll get a ticket anyway but that's not the point. Yet again I'm wondering if its worth being in SSC at all!

Mate I feel for u ive been there. Just the way it is. Money upfront.... When should we pay then?

So you haven't had an official ticket for years yet 18 of the last 20 games went to 0 or 1 pointers. You're either trolling or haven't been to any games and got nothing to moan about.

Of course it stinks.

1451 sold to 3400 4-10 pointers.

I would have thought that those figure should be about right. If 100% of 10 pointers, 90% of 9 pointers, 80% of 8 pointers etc travel then it stands to reason that most of the tickets will be sold to higher pointers.

Maybe I guess we'll see in 3 and a half weeks time.

Would be amazed if 40/50/60 % of 4,5,6 pointers are going to this. Surely the type of game they miss.

Hopefully there are 2000 Scotland fans over there.

This is quite possibly the biggest game we have played in several years. Win this and we just about Guarantee a play off place. Also leaves us in a great position to qualify automatically. I would be surprised if regular travellers didn't make the effort to be at this one.

Maybe I guess we'll see in 3 and a half weeks time.

Would be amazed if 40/50/60 % of 4,5,6 pointers are going to this. Surely the type of game they miss.

Hopefully there are 2000 Scotland fans over there.

Why is this the type of game to miss ? Surely the opposite.

All the high-pointers I know are going (6-10 pointers).

I'm guessing that when harvesters get the email asking them to collect they just contact the SFA to say they can't go anymore and the tickets can go back on sale? If they don't get the email, they get the point and don't show.

You would think those who 'cannot go anymore' and contact SFA to inform them would have their cards marked and would be asked to pick up at the next away game (1 at least) in case they are 'at it' again. Obviously there will be a few people who cannot go for genuine reasons.