Starting To Panic - Page 3 - Georgia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Starting To Panic

blackcountry jock

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's people's opinion of the proof of travel idea? We were picked for this after the Luxembourg friendly in 2012, lots of harvesting on that occasion i have to say.

Apart from the Luxembourg game the proof of travel was binned years ago.

I didn't mind it but its easy nowadays to make a boarding pass or a hotel confirmation on publisher.

Bought my ticket Friday but got no conformation email. So logged in again tonight and went through process again. Either user error first time round or I will get two briefs. I will of course return one.

Log in to your purchase history & you'll see. You wouldn't have been allowed to purchase another ticket as its 1 per member.

Email will be in junk.

I hope not. Wembley next year will be the 4th time in 5 years and hopefully the last time we play in London for many years to come.

It's about time we played away in South America.

Not a fan of London I take it?

The order of fun I had goes -

Nigeria

England

Brazil

J

So you haven't had an official ticket for years yet 18 of the last 20 games went to 0 or 1 pointers. You're either trolling or haven't been to any games and got nothing to moan about.

I'll troll u ya cheeky khunt if I see you in Tbilisi lol.

If there are 2000 TA in Georgia I'll eat my sporran?

Think we need some sort of checking in system at away stadiums

That might be feasible for this game but how would they police it for Germany, Poland, Ireland and the Gibraltar games? In fact not even sure it is feasible fir this game. The sfa have said no more 100% collection as it was too costly. Someone suggested 5 girls handing out tickets wouldn't take much time. Very true but at a conservative cost of £3000, possibly a lot more. They won't do it

35,000 members pay £55 every two years equaling almost £900,000 per anum for a service with their memberships therefore £3000 for the staff to go seems a poultry sum to let them go. I would prefer to do without bobble hats, keyrings and t shirts if it was to fund the sfa staff at our games. Also i am sure there would be members willing to offer their services free to distribute tickets out there.

You think there are people that sad?

The last thing I want to do when I'm on holiday from work is pay hundreds off pound to travel to another country and do more work.

Considering we pay £50 for the privilege to in some cases gope we get a ticket depending on allocation then they should be using our subs to cater for us, not the other way about

If you do call off then you should have to submit your travel confirmations by such and such a date. No documents then no points and should be prepared to lose your points

Am I misinterpreting?if you call off why would anyone submit travel confirmation,if you call off you don't get a point

To prove you weren't just at it

My computer skills are not very good but I could knock up a few authentic looking documents to prove I wasn't " at it". Whether you like it or not the sfa would ( unless it happened more than once) take people at their word. Even then there's exceptions. As I said before I missed Slovenia game due to being admitted to hospital. Just over a year later I missed the Croatia game due to being in hospital again. I knew I was being admitted so cancelled my match ticket. I was not selected for pick ups for any of those games but had I been I would ( going by some posts on here) been subjected to some form of punishment. The problem the sfa have is deciding who is " at it" and who is not.