Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ? - Page 16 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ?

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you going on about this was a European game against a similar sized club?

Absolutely. But every Celtic fan I come across thinks Deila is some kind of visionary manager. You can't judge a box standard guy winning a league each year against teams that can only dream of what Celtic spend. Judge him on games against teams like Malmo. He is a failure.

Celtic were feckin muck tonight.Heids down after the 2nd goal and went out with no fight like a bunch of heartless pussies.

Still not a total loss as they will be rewarded for another failure by being parachuted into the league stages of the Europa League.

That's six out of the last eight seasons Celtic have failed to meet their European coefficient/ranking

He's comparing it to other clubs, notably English ones. He's hurting because he's a fan. What do you expect Him to say?

He's not a fan, he's a TV pundit.

I expect him to have some sense of reality, and be aware of how Celtic completely dominate the Scottish game financially.

I'm sure that he agrees with Collins about Scottish sides offering no competition for the glorious Sellik.

Edited by Rossy

He's not a fan, he's a TV pundit.

I expect him to have some sense of reality, and be aware of how Celtic completely dominate the Scottish game financially.

I'm sure that he agrees with Collins about Scottish sides offering no competition for the glorious Sellik.

I met him once in Glasgow airport, he's a knob. I don't like him as a pundit but he was a smashing player for us.

I met him once in Glasgow airport, he's a knob. I don't like him as a pundit but he was a smashing player for us.

Funnily enough, some obvious Celtic bias aside, I don't mind him as a pundit.

There is a huge irony though in him complaining about Celtic being financially handicapped. An irony I'm sure he doesn't get.