Coupon - Page 18 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had Millwall in league 1 and Chelsea, Everton and Arsenal from the league cup. Never again.

I had a ton (single bet) on Millwall to give me an interest as I was at the Donny game.

I've taken them again today as part of a five-team accy (the other four are heavily odds on).

Hearts are a steal today at 17/10 - especially with Cerny out.

Edited by Charlie Endell

Barca score one more and ive got £85 off a free £25 bet. Softens the blow. Also picked up 26 from bookies stuck yhe 6 in the machine and took 40 out. Still hate west ham

Certainly a coupon buster.

I'm certainly not "forever blowing bubbles".

RSPCA took out a court order.

300 up for the weekend. Griffiths/Celtic 11/8, Hearts 7/4, 2 Aussie results on win and btts. Even a wee work yankee that only paid a pound went on 3-1 Celtic so a wee kitty to play with.

Apparently we need a new dishwasher :(. I said "Why where are you going ?"

:-))

Finding it almost impossible to pick a winning coupon this season. Waiting on Spurs tonight for £58. I'm already thinking now that Sherwood's gone Villa will up their game and hutton will score a 30 yard screamer to make it 1 - 0 to Villa.

If it is it will be a back pass.. :D

Got my first coupon of the season up on Saturday (aye, in October!). Leicester, Hull, Hearts and QOTS. Considering 2 of them were losing that's not bad going. Tenner paid £290 although they got the vast majority of it back at the Breeders that night.