Coupon - Page 19 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Haha I will,Arsenal/Draw then Bayern in play.

Not sure if that's a good bet ?

What do you think is a realistic outcome - surely a Bayern win but a Bayern win is 2/5 ?

So you'd lose your prematch bet on Arsenal/draw (let's say £50 max) and get back £70 for your £50 inplay bet which means you lose £30 overall ?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paddy Power offered 9/4 for Lothian Thistle to go through immediately after they scored in the 97th minute to go 2-1 up...thought that was too good to be true (one team of part timers having to hold out for further 23 minutes against another team of part timers...even then if an equaliser the lottery of penalties.

Put on my winnings from earlier (got 5 and 6 folds out of 7....only Blackburn let me down which was annoying as I did think a draw more likely)

I seriously think there was a mistake in the odds as after I had placed the bet their website said it was still 1-1

Not sure if that's a good bet ?

What do you think is a realistic outcome - surely a Bayern win but a Bayern win is 2/5 ?

So you'd lose your prematch bet on Arsenal/draw (let's say £50 max) and get back £70 for your £50 inplay bet which means you lose £30 overall ?

I think Arsenal might win tbh, but yeah probbly not the best way to go just incase. Ill maybe just go bsck to the either team to win and then draw inplay.

Over 2.5 goals is 1/2 so the £50 returns 75 and your losing I play bet on under 2.5 goals at 6/4 is returned.

Under 2.5 comes in,it returns £125 so you will win £25 free money either way.

I think. :lol:

Yep thats the one one of the guys in my work does.