British Open - Page 2 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

British Open

Orraloon

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. He needs to win about 8 majors from now on in for me to recoup all my losses on him. :lol:

8? Try about 88 for me! My mate said to me today I'd need to get a new itch to scratch once Sergio retires. I said with him only being 35 years old I'm more likely to run out of cash to back him with before he retires!

Paul Lawrie going well at -4. From what I've seen the BBC haven't shown him play a single shot, yet we have seen at least half of Tiger's. Which is OK when Tiger is playing shit as I quite enjoy watching that. :wink2:

Paul Lawrie going well at -4. From what I've seen the BBC haven't shown him play a single shot, yet we have seen at least half of Tiger's. Which is OK when Tiger is playing shit as I quite enjoy watching that. :wink2:

Glad it was only £2.50 EW I put on him. Turning out to be the quickest fiver I've ever spent!

Matsuyama dropping from -3 to -1. Seen somewhere he's found 100% fairways and 95% greens, only problem he has is with his putting.

In contrast it looks to be Garcia's putting that's saving him. 69% GIR but only 20 putts through 15 holes.